Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 11:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Dear Ally-Cat" | Stellar. #MeetMeInOuterspace
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-12-2014, 11:40 AM

(06-12-2014, 01:42 AM)AlexandraCallaway Said: "I don't know what's more pathetic.. you, your gimmick, or your lack of originality."
Gimmick? GIMMICK?????????? GIMMICK?????????? Whorebag have ya just lost yo fuckin mind? Alley Lurking Call Girl, did you just use the fuckin word GIMMICK on a nigga? AW HELLLLL NAW! You just outed your damn self as nothing more than an actress! A fraud! A made up character! For you to think anybody here is running GIMMICKS means you your daaaaaamn self be runnin one! Otherwise why da fuck should we believe the bullshit about you if we're just gimmicks?

Nigga you don't use that head of your for thinkin much do ya? TRY ALLOWING YOUR HEAD TO STOP BOBBING FORWARD AND BACK FOR A DAY OR TWO, AND GET UP OFF THEM KNEES, BABY! MAYBE THEN YOU'LL START TO MAKE SOME SENSE INSTEAD OF JUST A COUPLE LOOSE CENTS FROM GUYS NEEDING TO BUST A NUT IN YO FIZZACE!

NOW SHADOWS, PASS ME THAT FUCKIN MARIJUANA! I'M COOL TO SMOKE WIT!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. XWF's post:
Rain (06-12-2014)

Messages In This Thread
"Dear Ally-Cat" | Stellar. #MeetMeInOuterspace - by Mr. XWF - 06-12-2014, 11:40 AM