Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 12:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge for PPV (read Madness first... SOLDIER, ASHEN, FEDER)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-12-2014, 04:43 AM

(06-12-2014, 03:43 AM)Paul Heyman Said:
(06-11-2014, 03:56 PM)Sid Feder Said:
(06-11-2014, 09:42 AM)Paul Heyman Said: Thing is, Sid... I already have a signed contract for Leap of Faith with your name on it...

You really should read before you sign autographs for the mentally challenged...

And pick better friends...

See, since its signed by Sid Feder himself, I'm free to book him in any match I want...

You thinkin' Ark title match?

Nothin' about my original statement has changed as a result of your sad attempt to fuck with me, fat Jew.

Oh, and if I ever do end up with the Ark title I'll just beat the fuck outta you backstage, force you to pin me for it, and call you Randy Cross -- .

I don't get you -- it's like you actually think you have the capability to be even a half step ahead of me er somethin'. That really what you think, boy?

That's crossing the line, Sid Feder!

You know who else had to cross the line?

I had to cross the line and save what has become the flagship show of this company! Did Morgan Eldred make Madness the flagship show? Did Ozy make it the flagship show? Cross certainly didn't do it! No, I created Madness in my image and its a legacy that will outlive us both, Sid!

For the record I have the ability to outsmart, out think, out wit and out maneuver everyone and anyone. Including you. Why? Because just when you think you have all the answers, I change the question.
(#Roddy Piper)

R: Bottom line, Siddy-Boy-- Don't like it?

[Image: livewithit_zpsab7cf7eb.jpg]

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Challenge for PPV (read Madness first... SOLDIER, ASHEN, FEDER) - by Rain - 06-12-2014, 04:43 AM