Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 08:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge for PPV (read Madness first... SOLDIER, ASHEN, FEDER)
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2014, 07:03 PM

(06-10-2014, 05:48 PM)Sid Feder Said: Let's see if Paul Fatfuck Heyman can get the shit out of his head long enough to make me a proper offer and convince me that this pay per view is even worth my time.

Otherwise, Eli, let's both just boycott his shit show and have our #1 contender match on a real show with somebody running it who isn't a complete failure of life.

I'm waiting, Paul. That was cute of you to call my bluff, and now I'm exposing you for the fucking imposter you are, you fake ass bitch. The real Paul Heyman will have a lot to say about this.

Sid Feder managed to not call someone a ! Not only that, he managed to not call someone a for multiple sentences! Good god, our boy has become a man! Well, a man worthy of Adam Sandler's admiration... but a, um, man... somewhat.

Nah, that bitch called Sid Feder won't face me. Why? Because the well of gay slurs would run dry ten seconds after his mouth opened... yes, Sid, this is an opening to say how gay I truly am... and he'd be left bashing his head against a rock like a fucking Flintstone.

Eli has chosen Sid not for his talent, but his inability to actually compete. I don't give two good god damns... if there's even one... who's in this match, but Eli James is clearly picking out elementary-grade dipshits to make his path to Sebastian Duke's title that much easier.

Fuck, Eli, you might as well throw raYne in the mix. Shit, put Gilly Bean in as well! Hell, make Sid the special guest referee and complete the four corners of fucktards so you can roll on to the glory of golden success. You're an opportunist, and I can't help but respect your ability to set aside your pride and dignity, poaching the most vulnerable animals in the jungle on your way to triumph. Keep on keepin' on while you evade any real challenges.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tony Santos's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (06-10-2014), Rain (06-11-2014)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Challenge for PPV (read Madness first... SOLDIER, ASHEN, FEDER) - by Tony Santos - 06-10-2014, 07:03 PM