Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-29-2024, 06:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shove It Wildly!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-25-2013, 05:01 AM

Continued from Part 2. If you haven't read the first 2 parts, they are here:

Part 1: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=1722
Part 2: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=1725

Sebastian Duke wastes no time dropping an elbow across the back of the fallen Ronnie Wilkins and then shoving him over so he can start blatantly choking him with both hands! Ronnie tries to pry his hands from his throat but Duke is too powerful and he's pressing his thumbs down into Ronnie's Adam's apple with all his weight.

Blackwater: Hey! Break it up!

Blackwater pulls on Duke's shoulder to get him to break the choke and Duke throws his arm back, shoving Blackwater in the process. Blackwater falls back and lands on his ass with a look of shock in his eyes!

Blackwater: That's it! RING IT! RING THE BELL!

He signals for the bell! Sebastian Duke gets to his feet and can't believe what's happening right before his eyes!

Blackwater: You're out of here!

Sebastian Duke has been disqualified

John Madison at ringside can't believe his eyes!

Madison: What the fuck?!? He barely touched you! You practically pulled his arm back into yourself!

Sebastian Duke can't believe what has happened and he LOSES IT! He goes right back to blatantly choking Ronnie and pulls him up by the throat to deliver a CHOKESLAM OVER THE ROPES TO THE OUTSIDE!

Sebastian follows to the outside and immediately grabs a steel chair but here comes Mark Flynn running along the apron! He leaps and kicks the chair into Duke's face which sends him down and the chair goes flying. Sebastian gets back to his feet and decides to grab the ring steps which he rips free from their foundation, lifting them high and THROWING them into Mark Flynn's face!

OH MY GOD! They smashed Flynn's face and sent him down hard, landing on his chest in the process! Flynn appears to be unconscious with the steps on top of him as Duke grabs the chair again. He sees Unknown Soldier coming and cracks him in the face with the chair, then jams it into his gut, then cracks him in the top of the head before throwing the chair down and powerbombing him onto the chair at ringside!

John Madison meanwhile has been trying to bring Shane into reality as he seems to have dozed off in his chair.

Madison: Wake up! WAKE UP! Blackwater is trying to screw THE Black Circle! He just DQ'd Duke for NO REASON!

Duke is smashing the chair down into Soldier and then runs over to Donathan who is standing on the ring apron and he cracks him in the knees with it. Duke brings the chair down hard into Donathan's back as he tries to get up after falling from the apron, and then he hooks the folding chair over Donathan's head, ramming Donathan into the ring post while the chair is around his neck and it nearly decapitates him!

Luca Arzegotti sees all of this and puts his hands up, motioning that he wants no part of it as Duke turns his attention back to Donathan and stomps on the chair that's still folded around his neck.

John Madison is still yelling at Shane who finally is waking up...

Madison: Come on! We can't let this happen! Duke didn't do anything wrong and Blackwater DQ'd him!

Shane blinks his eyes and yawns after his brief nap. The cigar he was once smoking is on the ground by his feet, no longer lit. Sebastian Duke walks over to Shane with nothing in his hands and puts his hands out like he's innocent of any wrong doing.

Duke: I've done nothing. This GM Blackwater is trying to fuck us, Shane. All I did was try and pin Ronnie but he accused me of choking him.

Madison: He's right Shane! And look at all the shit laying around the ring now because of it. They all unfairly attacked Duke! Flynn attacked him with the steps he's now sleeping under... Soldier attacked him with a bottle of vodka... Donathan tried using that chair as a necklace and stabbing Duke with it. They're all in cahoots against us with that biased referee Blackwater. Make ME the main referee and get him out of here!

Shane stands up and looks angry. He grabs a mic...

: So... I fall asleep for one minute and Blackwater shows his true colors?

GM Blackwater looks confused as he remains in the ring.

: You think you can DQ Sebastian Duke just for trying to pin a man, and then NOT take action against all these guys at ringside who obviously tried attacking him with weapons? I think it's obvious whose side you're on and I'm not going to stand for it! I hereby SWITCH your role with Madison's! Get out of that ring and join me at ringside while John Madison takes over as the number one official!

Blackwater: You've got it all wrong. If you'll just look at the replay you'll see I was enforcing the rules properly.

Everybody looks at the X-TRON...

It has barely stopped smoking from when the fireworks set the entire stage on fire earlier. It clearly doesn't work.

Blackwater: Oh... well nevermind that idea... damn fireworks.

Blackwater hangs his head low and exits the ring, knowing he has no other choice at this point.

: I also hereby REVERSE your decision! Sebastian Duke is BACK in the match!

Sebastian Duke is re-added to the match by Shane

The fans let out a chorus of boos and many of them start chanting "bullshit...bullshit" as Shane orders Sebastian and Madison into the ring to continue their business.

Madison: Heil !

Shane begins talking quietly with GM Blackwater as the match continues under Madison's watchful eye. Sebastian Duke looks out at the fallen bodies at ringside and grins before turning his attention back to Ronnie Wilkins who was just starting to get back to his feet after sliding into the ring. Duke pulls Wilkins up and tosses him into Duke's own corner where he tags in Kinwrathi!

Kinwrathi enters the ring as Duke holds Ronnie in a full nelson, allowing Kinwrathi to land several shots to Ronnie's stomach. Madison makes a motion with his hand like he's doing some kind of count but in reality he's not even saying any numbers! He's just randomly saying shit that makes no sense!

Madison: Guillotine... Flo... Slaves... tampons...

He's allowing Kinwrathi and Duke to double team Ronnie as they both lift Ronnie up and drop him down with a double suplex. Sebastian blatantly chokes Ronnie as John Madison looks around and starts swatting at flies that aren't in the arena. Kinwrathi stomps on Ronnie's leg and stomach as Duke finally decides to leave the ring. Kinwrathi pulls Ronnie up and blasts him with a European uppercut that sends him reeling back and falling into the ropes. Ronnie gets his arms tangled in the ropes and leaves himself wide open as Kinwrathi runs to the ropes and bounces back with huge momentum into a running dropkick to Ronnie's gut! The impact forces Ronnie to collapse through the ropes to the outside after ripping his arms free from between the tangled ropes. Kinwrathi waits for Ronnie to stand back up at ringside so he can deliver a baseball slide that sends Ronnie stumbling back into the barricade. Excited fans pat Ronnie on the arms and shoulders which seems to liven him back up a little. He shakes off the cobwebs and slides into the ring where he blocks a right hand from Kinwrathi and knees him in the gut before taking him down with a sambo suplex.

Ronnie is in pain and struggles to get up but Kinwrathi actually beats him to his feet. Kinwrathi grabs Ronnie and hits a double underhook backbreaker and goes for a cover...

...KICKOUT! Kinwrathi smacks Ronnie in the head a few times and tells him to get up and when he does, Kinwrathi nails him with... HATRED FLOWS! (Vertical Suplex lift dropped into a Piledriver)

John Madison taps Kinwrathi on the shoulder and decides to start directing traffic...?

Madison: Alright great job now go tag in NAZI. It's his turn.

Kinwrathi: What? I don't think that's how this works...

Madison: I think it IS how it works and if you argue with me I'm going to have to disqualify you because I'm going to take it as a verbal threat.

Kinwrathi: I didn't threaten you.

Madison: What? Put that fist down! Don't you hit me!

Kinwrathi: My hands aren't even up and everyone can see that...

Madison: Really? Do Shane or GM Blackwater see it?

John Madison looks over toward Shane and Blackwater who appear to be in a heated debate. Neither man is paying any attention to the ring right now.

Madison: Doesn't look like it, and we just saw how useless the X-TRON is so it's not like there will be any instant replays to watch. DON'T HIT ME! I'M FEELING THREATENED!

During this time, Ronnie has crawled to his corner and tagged in Luca Arzegotti who goes right to work by clubbing Kinwrathi in the back of the head as John Madison backs up to safety. Luca spins Kinwrathi around and drills him with a lightning fast DDT.

Madison: See? I told you you should have tagged out! Now look at you!

Luca stomps Kinwrathi a few times and then waits for him to get up, at which point he delivers a standing dropkick that takes him right back down. Luca quickly climbs to the top turnbuckle and by the time Kinwrathi is back to his feet, he's being nailed with a missile dropkick now! Kinwrathi sails back a couple feet before landing flat on his back. Luca runs up and leaps high, bringing both of his feet down onto Kinwrathi's chest with a double foot stomp!

Madison: Ouch! That one had to hurt! Hey Kinwrathi... aren't you glad you didn't tag out when I told you to?

Luca goes for the cover and Madison drops to deliver the count...

...KICKOUT! Luca gets up with a bit of frustration on his face as he thought he had him with that. Luca sees that his team mates are finally starting to recover from the earlier attack by Sebastian Duke, and they're taking their places at the ring apron. Luca now looks over to where Shane is and sees that he's still arguing with GM Blackwater... they seem to really be getting heated!

Luca pulls Kinwrathi up and ducks under a wild shot from Kinwrathi, catching him from behind with THE GET AWAY DRIVER! (Omega Driver)

He covers...

...Foot on the rope! Luca can't believe it! He stomps Kinwrathi in the head a few times and then walks over to his own corner to tag in Unknown Soldier!

Soldier climbs to the top rope and leaps off with a suicide dive that nearly takes him across the entire length of the ring! AND HE NAILS IT! He lands right on Kinwrathi and makes the cover!

FOOT ON THE ROPE! How the hell is Kinwrathi this resilient!? Unknown Soldier pulls him up and nails him with a nasty uppercut before grabbing Kinwrathi's head and begins rapidly headbutting him over and over again. He shoves him back into the corner and backs up... he runs forward for a stinger splash!

BUT KINWRATHI DROPS DOWN AND OUT OF THE WAY!

Soldier hits the turnbuckle hard and falls back as Kinwrathi goes for an instant cover!

KICKOUT! Kinwrathi was so close!

Madison: Hey, now that you're back in control you should tag NAZI in. Remember what happened last time you didn't listen?

Kinwrathi ignores Madison and pulls Soldier up but Soldier punches him in the stomach and hits a hurricanrana out of nowhere!

BLAST!!! GLASS BOTTLE OVER THE HEAD OF UNKNOWN SOLDIER!

IT WAS JOHN MADISON!!!

Madison: Do I have to do everything myself? I said...

He grabs Kinwrathi and drags him to the corner, forcing him to tag out...

Madison: It's NAZI's turn! Fuck!

Madison kicks Kinwrathi in the face and throws him out of the ring as NAZI enters the ring. Shane and GM Blackwater continue arguing at ringside, not seeing any of what's happening.

Madison: You know what? Unknown Soldier and Dante Kyllen are both in that same body... and so therefore are both legally tagged right now... right? I think we need to even the odds then! Get in here Sebastian!

NAZI is already beating on Soldier with closed fists and slamming his head down into the canvas as Sebastian Duke steps into the ring. Mark Flynn and Donathan both look like they're about to enter but John Madison runs up in front of them to stop them...

Madison: I don't think so. We're going to have ourselves a fair two on two right now. Dante and Soldier are the legal men for your team so back the fuck up or I DQ you both! And Soldier! And Dante! All at once!

Flynn and De Sade look at each other, realizing there's not much they can do other than abide by the command if they want to remain in this match. NAZI and Sebastian Duke in the meantime have been ripping Unknown Soldier to shreds! Sebastian Duke chokeslams Soldier in the center of the ring and NAZI begins to wave his hand in the air and then he cups his hand to his ear like he's listening for screaming Hulkamaniacs! What the hell is he doing?

NAZI: Let me tell ya something, white brrrothers! It's time for NAZImania to run wild!

NAZI starts shaking his fists and getting all pumped up. He waits for Unknown Soldier to eventually get back up very groggily and hit him but it has no effect on the NAZI! Oh my god! He's NAZI'ing up! Sebastian and John Madison stand back, looking on in awe as NAZI starts to circle the ring, shaking his fists as Soldier keeps hitting him...

NAZI finally absorbs one hard punch that causes him to stand straight up and raise his right hand into the air with a HEIL as he shouts the word loud. Soldier looks shocked as he backs up but NAZI blasts him with some heavy closed fists and then whips him into the opposite ropes. As Soldier comes running back, NAZI is goose stepping forward and has his heiling hand outstretched... and Soldier runs face first right into it! It knocks Soldier down in the center of the ring!

The fans are in an uproar! They're booing like mad!

NAZI: It's time brothers! NAZImania is runnin' wild!

He bounces off the ropes...

OH MY GOD...

THE NAZI LEG DROP OF DOOM!!!!

Soldier's entire body shoots up the moment NAZI's leg comes dropping across his throat. It's like somebody just dropped a thousand pound piano on his face!

John Madison and Sebastian Duke are cheering and clapping, cupping their hands to their ears to listen to the massive levels of booing in the arena. John Madison looks out to ringside and then starts to panic...

Madison: Oh shit one of you get out of the ring! They're done arguing!

Sure enough, Shane is sitting back in his chair and looks like he's falling back to sleep as GM Blackwater is just shaking his head in disbelief with his hands on his hips. Blackwater turns back to the ring just in time to see NAZI exiting the ring and leaving Sebastian Duke alone in the ring with Soldier.

Duke: I'm going to enjoy this...

Sebastian slaps his hand down around the throat of Unknown Soldier and lifts him up. His eyes are like daggers as he stares at Soldier for a few moments, just squeezing his throat with one hand and waiting for Soldier to somewhat come to. Just when he feels that Soldier will be able to balance on his own, Duke rushes back and bounces off the ropes to come full steam at Soldier with THE SOUL SHOT!!! That clothesline from HELL nearly shattered Soldier to pieces!

Duke immediately covers as Madison drops down to make the count...

THREE!!! Sebastian Duke has exorcised his original demon here in the XWF!

Unknown Soldier has been eliminated

Sebastian tosses Soldier out of the ring and has a look of satisfaction in his eyes as he glares out at his fallen carcass. The members of Soldier's team discuss who should come in next as Sebastian starts looking toward his own team out of the corner of his eye. He suddenly rushes toward his own corner and slaps Mister Mystery across the chest! He then hip tosses Mystery into the ring and as he gets up Duke catches him with a running big boot to the face! John Madison claps his hands in the air once...

Madison: And we've got ourselves a legal tag!

Sebastian Duke exits the ring as Mark Flynn quickly decides that he'd love to be the next one to enter the ring. He immediately is all over Mystery with a flurry of quick stomps and kicks to every part of his body... He finally decides to concentrate on just one spot and continuously stomps the mask of Mister Mystery as fast and as hard as he can! Over and over and over and over again!

Mark Flynn goes for a quick pin...

KICKOUT! Mark Flynn doesn't even get back to his feet but instead transitions right into an anaconda vice! He pulls back as hard as he can, wrenching away on the neck of Mister Mystery as John Madison checks the hold...

Madison: Do you tap out just like Flo did? Do you Flo out? Let me hear it!

John Madison screams at Mystery enjoying every bit of this but Mystery won't give up. He begins reaching for the ropes but Flynn quickly releases the vice to grab Mystery's free arm and pull him over onto his stomach so he can apply a crippler crossface! John Madison continues yelling at Mystery to give it up and let if Flo! Mystery's muffled screams of pain can be heard under his hockey mask as he tries to fight the pain.

He starts pushing himself up while Flynn keeps the crossface locked in...

He's slowly continuing to push himself up with all his might...

Flynn WILL NOT LET GO! Mystery is up to his knees and Flynn is now literally off the canvas but still keeping the crossface locked!

John Madison's eyes get wide as he can't believe the feat of strength he's seeing before him. Flynn screams and yanks back as hard as he can violently trying to take Mystery off balance but Mystery finally stands straight up with Flynn still wrapped around his arm and neck!

CRASH!!! Mystery whipped Flynn back and smashed him into the turnbuckle!

Madison: That's not legal! You better not do...

BLAST!!! Mystery spears John Madison nearly out of his boots!

GM Blackwater at ringside looks like he loves it!

Blackwater: Ooooh! And don't you try disqualifying him because "it looks like you pulled him into you" ...sound familiar, Madison?

John Madison is holding his ribs and jolting like he just got shocked with ten thousand volts! Mister Mystery stands over Madison but Flynn leaps up behind him and drives Mystery into the canvas with a dropping reverse DDT! He goes for the cover!

John Madison is writhing in pain and rolling back and forth on the canvas so GM Blackwater slides into the ring.

Blackwater: It looks like Madison's unfit to continue reffing this match so I believe I've got to take control BACK.

Blackwater rolls Madison out of the ring and lets him fall with a thud at ringside. He chuckles to himself as he turns back to Flynn's pin on Mystery to count it...

KICKOUT! Mark Flynn smacks his palm three times to indicate Blackwater needs to pick up the damn pace!

Flynn pulls Mystery up but Mystery shoves Flynn halfway across the ring and Flynn crashes back into the turnbuckle.

Mystery quickly backs up to the opposite corner so there's a full ring's distance between them...

The crowd instantly knows what's coming as Mystery hunches forward for a split second and then EXPLODES out of the corner!!!

But Flynn does the same!!!

Counter powerslam!!! Flynn just countered a sure fire spear by running forward and spinning Mystery over with one hell of a powerslam! Holy shit!!!

He smashes a forearm into Mystery's throat and drops a knee across his chest before pulling him right up into an inverted atomic drop. Mystery doubles over in pain but Flynn spins behind him and hits a classic atomic drop next! He spins Mystery back to face him and wraps Mystery's arm over and lifts him into a Northern Lights Suplex! He holds it into the pin!!!

...KICKOUT!!! Mark Flynn rushes to the corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle. He leaps off and drives his knee into Mystery's chest before instantly leaping as high as he can from the standing position and driving the same knee right into the same spot again. Then he stomps his chest repeatedly as hard as he can before quickly tagging in Ronnie Wilkins!

Ronnie goes right to work on Mystery with several stomps and then pulls him up to whip him into the far ropes... he goes for a flying armbar!

NO! Mystery jumps into a flying clothesline catching Ronnie very awkwardly in mid air and both men crash hard to the canvas.

Both men struggle to get to their feet at about the same time very slowly. Mystery grabs hold and lifts Ronnie high in the air and over his shoulder. Wilkins struggles and thrashes about maneuvering his legs and pivoting his body till he's able to start kicking Mister Mystery in the head! Holy Shit! That took some skill! Mystery teeters back and Wilkins gives another kick to the head of Mystery. This causes Mystery finally to release his grasp of Wilkins and they both fall down. Mystery holds his head as he rises to his feet and Ronnie climbs to his feet as well. In a fit of frenzy and adrenaline Ronnie dives toward Mystery! Mystery moves to the side but Ronnie uses the ropes and bounces off them! Ronnie Wilkins flies back at Mister Mystery hitting Mystery with a Flying Knee off the ropes! Mystery stumbles a bit and Wilkins is on Mystery again delivering a quick but well performed DDT.

Ronnie immediately attempts to hit the ropes again to deliver a Jumping Knee onto Mystery, however, as Ronnie dives Mystery is already climbing to his feet. Mystery catches Wilkins mid-air and slams Ronnie to the canvas! The sound of Ronnie smashing to the canvas echoes chaotically throughout the arena! Mystery follows that up by stomping Ronnie in the chest and abdomen. Through the stomps Wilkins reaches up and hits Mystery with a stiff shot to the inner thigh! Mister Mystery falls to the canvas at that leg gives out on him from the sudden unexpected blast. Ronnie rolls towards the ropes in an attempt to rise to his feet but he's still in a lot of pain. He starts using the ropes to climb to his feet as Mystery crawls toward his corner and reaches out to the only person on his team that wants in the ring right now...

...and that of course if Kinwrathi!

Mystery tags Kinwrathi in and he enters like a ball of fire, ready to take full advantage of Ronnie's current state. He runs and jumps nearly halfway across the ring to catch Ronnie with an elbow drop to stop him from getting up and getting to his corner. The impact forces Ronnie through the ropes he was using to pull himself back up and he spills to the outside. Kinwrathi follows and whips Ronnie hard into the barricade, then whips him into the ring apron and charges his shoulder into Ronnie's gut, smashing him back into the ring behind him. Kinwrathi kicks him in the stomach and then hits the DARK REFUGE! (Quackendriver II) He nailed it right on the outside! That move is even deadlier than a tombstone piledriver would be and he just crushed Ronnie with it on the outside!!!

The fans are beginning a "holly shot...holy shit..." chant as Kinwrathi does the unthinkable.

He pulls Ronnie right up...

AND HITS THE SAME MOVE AGAIN! STILL ON THE OUTSIDE!

Meanwhile NOBODY has noticed that GM Blackwater is counting these men out! He's already at a FIVE count right now!

...Kinwrathi stands over Ronnie who is twitching and shaking. Kinwrathi leans down to yell something at him but it's not exactly clear what he's yelling.

...BLAST!!! Flynn with an exploding knee off the apron to Kinwrathi! He never saw it coming!

Flynn pulls Kinwrathi up...

THE END!!! (Front-face lock up into a suplex. Held for a few seconds. Then Cutter.)

No wait!

He DID NOT finish it with a cutter this time... HE TURNED THE FUCKING THING INTO A PILEDRIVER!!!

...Flynn looks down at his work with satisfaction and brushes his hands off calmly, stepping over Kinwrathi's body to try and pull Ronnie up in time to roll him into the ring...

...Flynn has trouble getting Ronnie over to the apron considering he's completely unconscious and limp. Flynn leans Ronnie up against the ring and begins pushing him up onto the ring apron...

...Donathan comes rushing over to try and assist at the last second! They've just about got Ronnie up so all they need to do next is push him under the bottom rope...

...TEN!!! TOO LATE!!!!

Kinwrathi and Ronnie Wilkins have been COUNTED OUT

Flynn and Donathan both immediately drop Wilkins like a sack of bricks and let him fall at their feet like a useless piece of waste. Flynn shakes his head in disgust as Donathan simply walks back around to his corner and gets on the apron again.

Mark Flynn voluntarily enters the ring as the new legal man replacing Wilkins while NAZI enters for his team. NAZI and Mark Flynn eye each other up and down, neither making a move right off the bat. Flynn dives at NAZI. NAZI moves out of the way and Mark crashes into the ropes. NAZI grabs Flynn from behind and spins Flynn around. Nazi then hits Flynn with a left hook and a knee to the gut. Mark doubles over but quickly rises giving NAZI an uppercut that sends NAZI flying back. Flynn turns to the ropes, climbs them and delivers an epic Knee Drop off Top Rope to NAZI. Flynn climbs to his feet pulling NAZI up as he does, Mark then tosses NAZI in the corner and begins striking NAZI with some chops in the corner.

After a couple successful chops NAZI blocks and retaliates by getting Mark with a Headbutt. Mark stumbles back and NAZI takes Flynn down with a Leg Sweep. Flynn drops and NAZI gives the Nazi salute over Flynn's fallen body. He heils high and proud in the air. NAZI maintains this even though NAZI clearly seems to be dazed from all that's gone on. Once NAZI drops his arm NAZI runs and bounces off the ropes flying back toward Mark's fallen body and lands THE FUHRER'S ELBOW! YES! Some of the fans love this move for some fucking bizarre reason and scream with enthusiasm once it's performed on Mark Flynn! NAZI then climbs to his feet and dives to his corner where NAZI tags in Sebastian Duke!

Sebastian Duke looks as hungry as he did when he was about to finish off Soldier earlier! He stalks Flynn and then clamps his hand around his throat. He yanks up him and lifts him high in the air for a massive chokeslam and he actually jumps down with for added impact! Flynn is out of it and barely moving. Duke backs up several feet and waits...

As soon as Flynn starts to get up to one knee and push himself to a vertical base, Duke comes charging in! THE SOUL SHOT!

He immediately covers Flynn!!!

KICKOUT!!!!

Duke: What!!!

Sebastian can't believe it! He argues with GM Blackwater but Blackwater just scolds him and warns him not to touch him. Duke insists that it was a three count and Blackwater needs to announce it as such but this allows Mark Flynn to slowly crawl to his corner! Duke sees Flynn about to tag out and knows it's too late to stop him so he also tags out in frustration. Duke tags NAZI while Flynn tags in Donathan!

NAZI and Donathan both enter the ring as Donathan smiles.

NAZI: What are you so happy about? This isn't going to feel good, I can assure you.

Donathan: That's exactly right. Do you remember that dart I threw at Michael James earlier? The same dart that landed in your thigh?

NAZI's expression changes to a look of concern as Donathan continues...

Donathan: Do you have any idea what's flowing through your veins right now?

Meanwhile at ringside...

Madison: Did somebody mention Flo? Where are ya baby?

John Madison has recovered from the spear he suffered at the hands of Mister Mystery!

As soon as John Madison sees what's going on and who is left in this match, his eyes light up.

Madison: Shane! SHANE!

Shane is once again dozed off in his char at ringside, probably still suffering from his beating before this match began. John Madison rushes over to him and shakes him violently.

Madison: This is it! Donathan's about to pull his bullshit! I can feel it!

Shane jerks awake and sees NAZI standing across the ring from Donathan...

That's when it happens...

Shane grabs a microphone...

: GM Blackwater... do what you must, and I'll do what I must. It won't matter in the end, because no matter what... I win.

Shane slowly raises his hand to the air and with authority he shouts one very simple and clear word...

: NOW!!!

BOOM!!!!

Mark Flynn just got yanked off the ring apron and smashed in the face with a fire extinguisher!

BY LUCA ARZEGOTTI!!!! His own partner!!!

John Madison rushes around and begins stomping the living hell out of Mark Flynn along with Luca Arzegotti! Meanwhile in the ring, Sebastian Duke has entered and is helping NAZI double team Donathan! They've got him backed up into the corner and are punching and kicking him in the stomach as hard as they can repeatedly!

: Duke! Behind you!

Sebastian turns to see Mister Mystery entering the ring and he catches Mystery with a big boot that sends him crashing back and out of the ring! Shane grabs that steel chair he's been sitting on and he begins beating Mister Mystery with it in return for the earlier attack he suffered.

GM Blackwater grabs his own head and looks like he's got no Earthly idea what to do here! Shane is beating on Mystery with a chair... Duke and NAZI are beating down Donathan in the corner... and John Madison and Luca Arzegotti are beating down Mark Flynn at ringside!!!

John Madison tells Luca to keep beating on Flynn while he takes care of something real quick...

This CAN'T be good...

John makes his way over to where Mark Flynn and Donathan's championship belts are. He grabs Flynn's US Title and Donathan's North Korean title.

Madison: Look at these pieces of shit!

He throws them down in disgust and begins to unbutton his pants!!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! NO!!!

The fans let out a shriek as Madison pisses freely, wagging his dick back and forth to make sure the swirls of golden urine equally land on BOTH titles!

Madison: Hahaha!

Blackwater: Stop that! STOP IT you disgusting pig!

Madison: Come and make me! You won't even get close!

GM Blackwater paces in the ring and has no idea what to do here! He's lost complete control and even the XWF owner is a part of this insanity! Shane is still kicking and striking Mister Mystery at ringside while around the other side of the ring at ringside Luca is mounting and punching Mark Flynn repeatedly in the face as hard and as fast as he can! Sebastian Duke and NAZI have taken Donathan into the center of the ring where they're delivering a double chokeslam to him!

John Madison finally runs out of piss and zips himself back up.

Madison: Aaaaaah... that was refreshing. Look how much more shine these two belts have now. Look how golden they truly have become. They're finally worth something!

John Madison grabs the North Korean Title and slides it into the ring toward NAZI and Duke while Madison himself takes the US Title over to Mark Flynn. Luca pulls Flynn up to his feet and holds him as John Madison CRACKS him in the face with the piss soaked belt! Flynn goes down hard as Madison then lays the belt down across Flynn's face and stomps on it.

Madison: Come on Luca! It's called a boot party! Dance with me!

Madison and Arzegotti both throw the mother of all boot parties on Mark Flynn's US Title with his face underneath it. Each time it falls out of place they take it and put it back over his face to stomp some more!

In the ring NAZI and Sebastian are debating who has to touch the piss soaked North Korean Title. Rather than touch it themselves they just decide to start smashing Donathan's face down into it! They both have hold of Donathan by the head and neck and are bashing his face down into that piss soaked belt over and over again!

Blackwater: This has gone too far. I've got to end this now!

GM Blackwater rushes out of the ring and grabs one of those darts that Donathan was throwing around earlier...

He walks up behind Shane who is still stomping on Mister Mystery and each time Mystery starts to get up, Shane cracks him again with that steel chair to put him back down.

GM Blackwater holds the dart in his hand and looks down at it. It's like he's frozen for a second but then he finally does it...

He taps Shane on the shoulder...

...and when Shane turns to look... BLACKWATER STABS THE DART INTO HIS EYE!!!!!!!!!

The fans scream in horror as Blackwater holds Shane in a necklock and rapidly stabs that dart into that same eye again and again! Shane screams for help but nobody can hear his screams over the massive level of screaming from the fans! Luca and John Madison are still beating on Flynn while NAZI and Sebastian are still figuring out different ways to slam Donathan down into his piss soaked title!

Insane amounts of blood spray out of Shane's eye as Blackwater continues stabbing him. Mister Mystery finally begins to recover and he yanks Shane away from Blackwater to deliver a spinebuster into the nearby steel steps. He then pulls Shane back up, hoists him over his head, runs toward the fans and throws Shane so far out into the crowd that he must have landed in the fifth row with blood still spewing out of his eye like a fire hose!

Mystery follows into the crowd and all you can see is him looking down and stomping and dropping massive fists in the sea of fans.

GM Blackwater grabs a microphone.

Blackwater: I had no choice. I had to do this in the interest of fairness. The Black Circle WILL NOT run this show any longer! What I don't understand is YOU Luca Arzegotti! What the hell did you just do? You're a part of them too now? Is that what this is?

Blackwater's yelling catches the attention of the others as they stop what they're doing. Luca Arzegotti grabs a mic and laughs at Blackwater.

Arzegotti: You're probably not the only one wondering that. You're not the only one wondering why. Some of you in the audience may be thinking to yourselves, 'Oh why Luca, how could you possibly dare to join the Black Circle? Have you lost your damn mind?' To that I have to direct you to the wreckage we have just caused. You see, it occurred to me last week that war is coming to XWF, and I would be damned not to join in on the winning side! Tonight is the first crusade to our holy war, and this time, we're keeping Jerusalem. So let Donathan's group of idiotic rejects try and take us down, we're standing here waiting! We took out all these chumps, didn't we? The fact of the matter is that as long as the Black Circle is still here, Donathan and his band of gypsies are powerless... much like ANYONE who opposes us. So if you bet on the brainwashed buffoons led by a manipulative crock of shit, you're just as stupid as they are! I leave with one word of advice to all of our foes; préparez-vous à mourir.

Luca drops the mic and GM Blackwater shakes his head in disbelief.

Blackwater: It's not going to go how you think. After today your Black Circle could very well be without a leader. Look around... do any of you see Shane?

They start to look around and realize he's nowhere to be seen and they have no idea what happened to him while they were busy beating down Mark Flynn and Donathan.

Blackwater: He's gone... and do you know what that means? I'm the single highest ranking individual in the entire XWF who is present here tonight, and with the power vested in me I now pronounce Luca Arzegotti, NAZI, and Sebastian Duke DISQUALIFIED from this match which MUST continue! I also order that John Madison be removed from the building by security for defacing company property. If I have my way, charges will be filed and they will apply to all of you who were in on this tonight. SECURITY! GET THESE FOUR MEN OUT OF HERE!

Several security guards rush out from the back and already have their clubs and tasers drawn. There are about a dozen of them rushing out to quickly overwhelm NAZI, Duke, Madison and Arzegotti. GM Blackwater watches with a stoic face of stone as they're hauled off to the back in handcuffs.

Blackwater: Remember... you guys wanted it this way. You've got what you wished for.

Sebastian Duke, NAZI, and Luca Arzegotti have been disqualified
and removed from the building along with John Madison

GM Blackwater goes to check on Mark Flynn who is very battered and bruised but regaining consciousness. He explains to Flynn that the entire Black Circle has been removed from the premises and the match is now continuing. He asks Flynn if he feels fit to continue...

...and Flynn tells him YES!

Next, GM Blackwater goes into the ring to check on Donathan who is still out after being slammed into the title so many times. He gets a bottle of water and pours some of it on Donathan's face to revive him but Donathan is very out of it.

GM Blackwater explains the situation and asks Donathan if he thinks he can continue...

...and Donathan nods his approval!

Mark Flynn and Donathan both meet in the center of the ring with GM Blackwater and wipe their faces off from blood and piss. They clear their vision and then turn to GM Blackwater...

Flynn: So it's down to just us two?

Blackwater: That's right... it's you two for your team.

Donathan: Then who... who's left of our opponents?

GM Blackwater turns and points out into the fans where Donathan and Flynn squint to make out the sight of Mister Mystery throwing fists down and out of sight where Shane had landed earlier. He's still mercilessly beating on the XWF owner.

Flynn's expression is unreadable at this point. He just stares out into the sea of fans watching that raging lunatic batter someone Flynn cannot see between shoving random fans away and bashing their heads open for trying to stop him.

Donathan on the other hand, very very slowly begins to actually look like a million pound weight has been lifted off his shoulders. He lets himself fall back and rest against the turnbuckle behind him. His head drops and he just remains there for a second before bringing his head back up and turning to Flynn. Donathan has half a smile on his bloody, pissy face.

Donathan: We did it. We've won...

Donathan almost laughs in what's almost a drunken, delusional state as he holds his head. Flynn can't help but keep his eyes on Mister Mystery though. The freakish maniac has started wading through the sea of fans and coming toward the ring.

Donathan: It's alright. Remember he was the backup plan to our backup plan. If the dart didn't work on whoever I hit with it then he was still always going to be the ace up our sleeve. We've won, Mark.

Mister Mystery gets to ringside and is roaring like a fucking lunatic, smashing his fist into the ring post and not even feeling it. He headbutts the ring post and then grabs a fan out of the front row to gorilla press over his head and drop across his knee before smashing his boot down into their head.

Blackwater: This match is officially still underway. Mister Mystery, please enter the ring.

Mystery slides into the ring and rips the turnbuckle padding off of the nearest turnbuckle before be begins headbutting it as hard as he can. GM Blackwater turns to Donathan and Mark, telling them they need to decide their legal man.

Donathan: Go on, Mark. You've got this. He knows to just lay down for us now. He's the only one left... he was never "programmed" to win.

Mark Flynn observes Mystery going absolutely nuts and decides to step out onto the apron.

Flynn: You know something? If you're so sure of that why don't you show me for yourself. Go on and win our match for us, Donathan.

Donathan shrugs and wipes some more residue from his face.

Donathan: Alright... let's get this over with.

Donathan takes a few steps forward and calls out to Mister Mystery.

Donathan: Alright we knew this time would come. You've done your job for tonight and I couldn't be more pleased. You've proven once again why you're my...

SECRET SPEAR 1 17155 400!!!

MYSTERY BROKE DONATHAN IN HALF WITH IT!

FLYNN'S JAW DROPS TO THE FLOOR. IT DOESN'T EVEN OCCUR TO HIM TO BREAK UP THE PIN...

...THREEEEE!!!!! HOLY SHIT!

Donathan Alphonse Francois De Sade has been eliminated

Mister Mystery explodes back up to his feet as the fans lose their minds cheering wildly! The monster has truly been unleashed!!!

It's almost like Mark Flynn saw himself being gripped by the throat and thrown up over the ropes and halfway across the ring rather than experiencing it. By the time Flynn could even start getting back to his feet... LARIATS OF FIRE!!! Mystery shot toward him so fast Flynn did a 180 in the air and crashed right down onto his own head!

Mystery covers!

HOW THE FUCK DID FLYNN KICK OUT?????????????????????????

The fans let out a roar of amazement! Flynn's eyes are huge as he stares up at the lights and almost looks paralyzed. It's like his mind isn't even fully with us but his body just knew to kick out!

Mister Mystery peels him from the canvas and lifts him upside down, holding him in a suplex stance for several seconds before...

WAIT A MINUTE!!!

FLYNN BROKE FREE AND DROPPED BEHIND MYSTERY!

THE LOGICAL CONCLUSION!!! (Reverse DDT knee into spine followed by reverse Rolling Cutter!)

He covers Mystery!!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!

Flynn remains seated next to Mystery's body in a state of shock. His mind going a thousand miles a minute as his body just wants to collapse flat already. He slowly drops a hand onto Mystery and forces himself to pull the man up. He slings Mystery's arm up over to lift him for THE END...

...can he get him up into the suplex position???

...HE DOES!!!!

MYSTERY DROPS BEHIND! He spins Flynn around! He shoves Flynn back several feet, bursts toward him full speed..... SECRET SPEAR 1 177155 400!!!

He doesn't cover! He instantly pulls him right up and into A LEAPING DEATH VALLEY DRIVER!!!!

He covers and hooks the leg!

THREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

The fans roar! What an unbelievable main event this has been! It feels like it was days long!!!!

Mister Mystery just lays there on the canvas next to Mark Flynn and doesn't even bother trying to get up as GM Blackwater raises his hand into the air for him. Donathan looks on from ringside still in unbelievable pain and complete shock, just slowly crawling backwards as if watching his worst nightmare before him. My god what the hell will the fallout be from all of THIS that we've seen here tonight?

Winning team: Mister Mystery, NAZI, Sebastian Duke, Kinwrathi, & Michael James

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(03-25-2013), jpcorino (03-25-2013), Kinwrathi (03-25-2013)

Messages In This Thread
MAIN EVENT part 3 (The MASSIVE conclusion) (feel free to comment!) - by Carver's Sheath - 03-25-2013, 05:01 AM