Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 04:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge for PPV (read Madness first... SOLDIER, ASHEN, FEDER)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2014, 10:40 AM

OOC: This post contains somewhat of a spoiler from the Monday Night Madness Results. Please read the beginning of the results prior to reading this post.

"People want to put restrictions on me, heh... that's fine, man. The world will continue to rotate and you all will continue to hear the message of truth. Paul Heyman wants me to fight at the pay per view against an unnamed challenger to see who will become next in line for the Universal Title...

I'm sure plenty are gonna come out and go for this... but I want to extend it to three men and I'll tell ya why...

Weapon:Ashen.. you've been a coward far too long. You came back, attacked me and just left. Don't be a coward. Come redeem yourself.

Unknown Soldier.. the man always in hiding. Don't ya want to breathe your final breath? Don't ya want to finally die and be done away with? This is your chance.

And Sid Feder. I changed ya for the good. I respect ya and think it's time to see if you're the student, or moving towards becoming a teacher.

Maybe all three of ya will accept and make it a four-way match? We'll see who the cowards are.. see ya soon."

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
(06-10-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-10-2014), Rain (06-11-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post!
Brock Fucking Lesnar (06-10-2014)

Messages In This Thread
Challenge for PPV (read Madness first... SOLDIER, ASHEN, FEDER) - by Great Buzzard Eli James IV - 06-10-2014, 10:40 AM