Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-29-2024, 06:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shove It Wildly!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-24-2013, 10:17 PM

OOC: Feel free to make comments (can be in or out of character) in replies to this thread. I will post each part as its own new thread and then combine them all later tomorrow. Have fun with it. Share your thoughts live, piece by piece, as the main event unfolds before your eyes!!!

MAIN EVENT
"Survivor Series" Style Wildcard

Donathan Alphonse Francois De Sade
Unknown Soldier
Ronnie "The Deportation Man" Wilkins
Luca Arzegotti
Mark Flynn
- vs -
Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus
"The Personification of Perfection" Michael James
Sebastian Duke
Kinwrathi
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1

5 on 5 Elimination Tag
Falls by Pin or Submission
DQ is ON
GUEST REF: Arkin Octavian Blackwater
Backup Ref: John Madison

Suddenly out from the back briskly walks Shane with a mic in hand, greeted by a resounding boo from this capacity crowd!

He makes his way down to the ring and gets right down to business.

: I'd start with saying ladies and gentlemen but there's no such thing in this place tonight! Instead it's all jackasses and bitches as far as I'm concerned...

The booing increases ten fold as he smirks.

: So with that out of the way let's establish some ground rules for this main event. This match WILL have rules in place, so some of our resident psychopaths like Mister Mystery and Unknown Soldier will need to actually abide by those rules and WRESTLE a real match here tonight. I don't want to see any foul play and there are going to be two referees out here to make sure things go the way they should. First and foremost let me introduce to you the first referee... he is my fellow co-GM for Shove It Saturday Night! Arkin Octavian Blackwater!

There is a mixed reaction for this relatively new name as most of the fans aren't quite sure what to expect from him so soon in his co-GM career. He smiles and nods to some of the fans as he casually makes his way down to the ring and joins Shane.

: Next, we have a second referee in place just to make SURE all of the rules get followed. This man has guaranteed to me and ALL OF YOU that this will indeed be the fairest match in XWF history! The participants in this match better believe that if they give him any shit, he's going to DQ their ass right out the door in an instant! Bitches and jackasses... please give it up for Jooooooohn Maaaaaaadisonnnnn!!!

The booing continues as Madison walks out and imitates the exact same thing Blackwater did, smiling and nodding to the fans in a very casual manner. He even stops along the way to kiss a young lady's hand who was wearing a Black Circle t-shirt and she nearly faints! Somehow this only makes the majority of fans boo even heavier as he finally makes his way to the ring and enters, grabbing the mic to say a few words.

Madison: All of you shit heads in the back need to know that I'm out here to keep this match fair and competitive. If I see anything that I think is giving an unfair advantage to the wrong side, I'm going to step in. If you put your hands on me, it's an instant disqualification!

GM Blackwater doesn't seem to approve of Madison's comments as he takes the mic and says a few words of his own.

Blackwater: Well thank you for your words John, but please remember you are the secondary referee tonight which means you're here in case I either miss seeing something or am for some reason unable to continue my duties as the main official. I think it's concerning that you said "if I see anything giving an unfair advantage to the wrong side" because both teams in this match are to be treated equally. As I'm sure Shane will confirm, I have the ability to strip you of your referee status for this match if I am led to believe you're making calls just to favor the side that has your fellow Black Circle members on it. Are we clear?

Madison just looks at Shane and then back at Blackwater. Shane takes the mic...

: I think it's safe to say you're both going to do your best to officiate this match right down the middle. I'll be watching from the back just in case I'm needed for any reason, so please make sure you both play nice. May the Black Cir... ehem... I mean... may the best team win!

Shane exits the ring with the mic as Madison and Blackwater exchange an uneasy glance...

Shane makes his way up the ramp and just as he's about to enter the back...

SECRET SPEAR 1 177155 400!!!!!!

Mister Mystery just exploded out from the back and speared the XWF owner off of the stage and down into the controls for the firework displays!!!

Fireworks begin blasting off all at once from the stage and down along the ramp at a frightening rate as the fans lose their minds!

Suddenly the entire stage and the X-TRON catch on fire! The fireworks have finally run out but now there's an actual fire engulfing the entire stage and blocking the entrance from the back!

Shane is suddenly thrown into view as he lands in a crowd of fans. Mister Mystery has tossed him like a rag doll over the guard rail that separates the pyro control station from the screaming fans. Mister Mystery climbs over the railing and begins kicking and beating on Shane as fans cheer like crazy! Mystery orders some of the fans to beat the shit out of Shane with him AND THEY DO! It's a mugging!

In the ring, GM Blackwater can't believe his eyes but doesn't quite know what to do. He turns to Madison who pulls a small walkie talkie off of his belt and he's yelling something into it...

Madison: Go around through the fans! The whole damn stage is on fire so you won't get out that way! Meet me in the crowd you fucks!

He tosses it off to the side and drops down and out under the bottom rope where he reaches under the ring apron to find anything he can use as a weapon. He quickly finds a tool box and brings the whole damn thing with him!

Madison hops over the barricade and runs through the fans, cursing at them and hitting a few of them with the tool box who were too stupid to get out of his way. He arrives at the scene of Shane being beat down and...

CRACK! BASH! SLAM! WHACK!!! CLANG!!!

He just smashed that tool box into the heads of every single fan who was helping Mister Mystery put the boots to Shane! It's now a stand off as Mystery stares at Madison who is holding that tool box up over his head with both hands ready to strike. Shane's body lies on the ground between them, not moving a muscle when...

BAM!!! A clubbing blow to the back of Mistery Mystery from Sebastian Duke!

CRACK! He stumbled forward right into Madison bringing that tool back down into his head at full force which knocks Mystery back, tripping over Shane's body and spinning awkwardly into the arms of NAZI! Sidewalk slam right into an open chair that a fan is sitting in!

Madison: Oh shit! Niiiiiice!

The fan looks severely injured after having Mystery slammed down into him and the chair is now crumpled and mangled from the impact.

Madison: Leave him there and let's get to the ring to win this thing! I've got a hot date with twin Flos after the show!

Sebastian and NAZI leave Mystery on the ground in a heap with that poor fan and the mangled chair while they help Shane back to his feet. They bring Shane to ringside as arena staff finishes putting out the fire on the stage with dozens of fire extinguishers. GM Blackwater stands in the ring looking mystified at what he's seen happen and this match hasn't even BEGUN yet!!!

Duke and NAZI sit Shane down in a chair at ringside to allow him to recover as he groggily waves them onward into the ring to get this thing started.

Sebastian Duke and NAZI both enter the ring along with John Madison and they stand there as if they're just waiting to take out whoever comes down to the ring first.

GM Blackwater doesn't like what he sees so he grabs a mic...

Blackwater: I don't think so. I've already seen enough and now that Shane has been hurt I'm officially the top ranking XWF official IN THE BUILDING! With that said I'd like to now order John Madison to the outside of the ring. There is NO reason for you to be in the ring as long as I'm the main referee for this match. You three look like a pack of wolves just waiting to rip apart whoever comes out from the back and I won't have it... not when I'm in charge, and believe me, I AM in charge right now.

Cameras focus in on Shane who is still dazed and seems to be going in and out of consciousness as he teeters back and forth in his chair at ringside.

Blackwater: Madison... get to the outside or I'll have you ejected from the building at once.

The fans cheer as John Madison kicks the bottom rope and mouths something to Blackwater that nobody can make out. Sebastian Duke and NAZI stare holes right through GM Blackwater as Madison exits the ring and stands a few feet away from where is seated...

Blackwater: Alright, good. Now let's get this contest started the right way. I think it's obvious we're past the point of having standard introductions so I'd like the rest of Sebastian and Nathaniel's team to come to the ring right now please. No funny business... no fighting among yourselves on the way down... just make your way to the ring.

Mister Mystery is still out in the crowd after being hit with the tool box and slammed through a fan in a chair so he can't exactly abide by this request...

At the top of the ramp we see Michael James emerge with his trademark sunglasses on and a cigar clenched between his teeth. He calmly makes his way down the ramp, almost challenging Blackwater to order him to walk faster as he very clearly takes his time. A few moments later Kinwrathi emerges from the back at a much faster pace and blows right past Michael James, hitting the ring while James is still only halfway down the ramp. Kinwrathi enters and takes a corner to himself as he keeps his eyes on Sebastian Duke and NAZI.

Michael James finally gets to the ring and walks right past John Madison, giving him a look before taking the cigar from his mouth and handing it to Madison.

James: Why don't you take care of that for me...

John Madison looks down at the cigar in Michael's hand and then back up at Michael.

Madison: Who the fuck do I look like to you? Flo Feder?

Just then, Shane groggily stands from his chair and reaches over...

Yoink! He takes the cigar from Michael James and begins puffing on it while holding his head in pain.

: This was just what I needed to help me out. Thanks Frank.

Who does he believe is standing in front of him right now? Shane is clearly out of it after suffering that attack by Mister Mystery. He sits back down while taking puffs from the cigar and Michael James just looks at him like he's a complete nut bag. James removes his coat and sunglasses, sets them off to the side and finally gets into the ring at his own pace.

Blackwater: Well thanks for coming. Is Mister Mystery out there? Come join your team mates!

Cameras focus on the area where Mystery is just now getting back up and he starts stomping away on the fan he was smashed into earlier! He grabs the fan and choke tosses him several feet out into the rest of the fans and screams like a raving lunatic under that hockey mask!

Blackwater: Thaaaat's what I like to hear. Now come join your partners, and remember, no fighting! You guys are a team.

Sebastian Duke and NAZI still can't believe this as they both look like they'd enjoy beating Blackwater down right now. Mister Mystery slowly makes his way through fans, punching and headbutting them along the way even if they weren't standing in front of him. He even goes as far as reaching over some seated fans to grab a fat man with a Black Circle t-shirt on and he drags him over the other fans and smashes his skull into the ground before stomping as hard as he can on it.

Blackwater: Right... that's not what I asked you to do. Please just get to the ring so the next team can come out here.

Mystery finally finishes shoving his way through fans and gets to ringside. He gets up on the ring apron and remains there, insisting that he's not going to be the one to start the match for his team. Michael James shakes his head in dismay as he looks at his fellow team mates before saying...

James: You know what? I'll start this match. I'll show all of you just how it's done and why I'm the Personification of Perfection. Take a back seat and wait until you're called on.

The others seem to have no problem allowing James to start the match as they take to ringside but keep a good distance from each other. Mystery wants nothing to do with the Black Circle members if he's not allowed to attack them, and Kinwrathi wants nothing to do with any of them.

Blackwater: Excellent... was that so hard? See, Madison? That's how you get a match started the right way. Take some notes.

John Madison rolls his eyes and mouths "piss off" under his breath as Blackwater continues...

Blackwater: Alright now I'd like to call the opposing team out to the ring. Same deal... let's just get out here and get this thing started right. I don't want to see any fighting amongst yourselves or any...

...but before he can finish, the ramp is filled with the ENTIRE opposing team! Every single one of them... Donathan De Sade, Mark Flynn, Unknown Soldier, Ronnie Wilkins, and Luca Arzegotti are all standing up on the stage as a single unit. GM Blackwater can't believe his eyes.

Blackwater: Well! I don't know what to say... at least one team here tonight knows how to operate successfully. I have a feeling I can already see who is going to be winning this thing.

What the...? What kind of comment is that from the man who claims to be the voice of reason and the interest of fairness? The members of the team all begin making their way down the ramp with no problems at all. Donathan De Sade and Mark Flynn take the lead, both wearing their respective championships around their wastes as the others follow.

Madison: Look at this shit! They're already cheating!

John Madison is taking great exception to this sight as Shane continues puffing away on his newly acquired cigar, almost in a tranquil state as if he doesn't realize what's even happening.

Madison: Come on you shit heads! You poor sports can't even get into it and rough each other up before the match? What a bunch of assholes!

John continues cupping his hands over his mouth to yell obscenities at the team, trying to instigate and cause problems among them.

Madison: Come on Donathan! Pull out a poison dart and stab Flynn with it! He wants Mister Mystery to cash in his briefcase on you!

They don't even seem to acknowledge this attempt by Madison.

Madison: Come on Luca! Donathan is part of the reason you lost your match last week! Give him a good crack upside the head to make sure he's in it to win it!

Luca smirks but does no such thing.

Madison: Oh come on Unknown Soldier... doesn't Luca look delicious tonight? Don't you want to bust him open and taste his blood to make sure he's a good match for you on this team? What if he's the wrong blood type?

Unknown Soldier laughs and yells back...

Soldier: Then we'll just drink your blood because we already know...

Dante Kyllen: You're the RIGHT type! I'm getting thirsty just thinking about that!

John Madison let's out a grunt of frustration after both of Soldier's personalities deny him.

Madison: Well than what about you Ronnie Wilkins! You MUST realize you can't trust a blood sucking freak like Soldier, right? Come on, don't you want revenge for that match he and Tyler Decker beat you in a few weeks ago? Now's your chance! DO IT!

Ronnie just shakes his head in disgust. The members of the team all enter the ring and discuss very briefly which one will start the match and it's Unknown Soldier who will do the honors! They all ignore Madison's continued harassment from ringside as Michael James and Unknown Soldier prepare to start this match for their respective teams...

Blackwater: Ok, great... now without any further interruptions let's go ahead and get this match started. Ring the bell!

DING... DING... DING...

...to be continued...

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(03-24-2013), Donathan (03-25-2013), Unknown Soldier (03-24-2013)

Messages In This Thread
MAIN EVENT part 1! (feel free to comment on the parts as they go live!) - by Carver's Sheath - 03-24-2013, 10:17 PM