Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 12:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitches Ain't Shit! In Other Words, Hahahahahahaha Tommy Gunn's a Thing
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

05-05-2014, 01:23 PM

(05-05-2014, 01:07 PM)Tommy Gunn Said: Were you through?

I'm still not sure on that since at no point during your ramblings did you provide a shred of evidence to even suggest that what I said a few moments ago was even close to contradicting anything I've said previously.

I was put into the Royale with a specific job, I did my job.

It's as simple as that.

Are you intimating that because I didn't win I have some how failed to conquer?

Is that what you are trying to get at without actually having the brains to make the jump yourself?

I thought you were smart enough to know that many wars have been won while losing some battles along the way.

Perhaps I overestimated your intelligence.

Perhaps you would be better served sitting in the peanut gallery with Frodo, of course, if you do that he will have no one to cheer on from the sidelines while they do his dirty work for them.

Poor Frodo, left on the outside looking in while Luca does what you failed so miserably to do and that's actually make a dent at getting me worked up and insulted.

Motherfuckin' lackeys man, how do they work? Shit, I flaunted that position around for months before anyone actually gave a fuck about you (oh wait, no one gives a fuck about you even now!) and made people want to be lackeys, and now the current generation of manservants can't hold a god damn candle to me!

That's what I was getting at, you fucking . You calling me out as being a bitch boy, while being a fucking bitch boy yourself.

But since you're so fucking fixated on this whole conquering, winning/losing shit like that was something I was making a big ass fucking deal of, let's talk about it.

Yeah, you're the fucking idiot who talked about conquering.

Yeah, that was the fucking thing I was getting at; you can't be conquering when you're busy laying down for bitches you claim to be less talented than you. And before you fuckin' lie and say you never claimed that; you fuckin' said that you could've beaten Kendall Sawyer. Where I come from, being able to beat someone in a wrestling match means you're better than them.

Fucking . What, do you need Heyman to color code your instructions with crayons? Do you need the bumpers up when you go bowling?

(Not) Roman Belic
Did someone say, bowling?

Oh fuck off.

Back on topic: your whole "many wars have been won" thing is cute and all, but seeing as though you were claiming to have been doing your job in your only fucking XWF loss, and you claim it was the plan and that you could beat Sawyer's ass or whatever the fuck, why are you even considering that a "loss"?

Stupid fuckin' lackeys.

inb4 he says some shit about how I would interpret that as a loss because I already have.

inb4 he says he doesn't give a fuck about what I think but then caters his fuckin' response after my own viewpoint.

Fuck, where's that Sawyer cunt at anyway?

Hey Sawyer!

Hey Brommer!

Hey Heyman!

Hey Lesnar!

I'm making your fuckin' dumb(er) muscle look like a fucking moron! Come at me, cunts!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(05-07-2014), Frodo mother fucking Smackins (05-05-2014)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bitches Ain't Shit! In Other Words, Hahahahahahaha Tommy Gunn's a Thing - by #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick - 05-05-2014, 01:23 PM