Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-04-2024, 11:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reminder Regarding This Week's Madness
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-19-2014, 11:19 AM

I told ya', open battle royals rarely have good turnouts. I can't think of one that we did that was successful. There's just something unappealing about RPing for a big clusterfuck where no one knows their opponents.

As for inactivity, I wouldn't make a thing out of it. Take the guys you have who are being active and make a hot feud or storyline out of it. You won't get anywhere if you go around trying to pry answers out of people as to why they aren't participating. Reward those people who give a shit by giving them your full attention, and ignore the ones who don't want to be a part of the show.

Take Wyatt Reynolds and book him in a title match against Mandii Ryder. Mandii didn't "earn" the shot? So what, it will be a good match that people believe in and that's all that matters. Have Kendall attack the winner and pose with the belt because she's a bitch.

Put Peter Gilmour, Tommy Gunn, and Romulus in a triple threat with the winner facing Mandii the following week for the X-Treme Title.

With just those two easy examples I laid out, I'm pretty sure you'd get more activity.

That's what I would do anyway. I couldn't care less as to why fuck face decided he doesn't want to RP that week. That just means I get to put more effort into the matches where people DID show.

If all you get is four guys who show this week, then fuck it, you got yourself a sick four way match filled with drama and excitement. Have Tommy Gunn toss out every single person who opted in but ended up no-showing. Have Wyatt run out there and choke out the winner or something.

In my opinion, you can have just as much fun with a small turnout as you can with a PPV sized one.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Tommy Gunn (04-19-2014)

Messages In This Thread
Reminder Regarding This Week's Madness - by Minxs - 04-17-2014, 06:15 AM
RE: Reminder Regarding This Week's Madness - by SwagMire - 04-17-2014, 07:57 PM
Reminder Regarding This Week's Madness - by Minxs - 04-18-2014, 02:39 PM
Reminder Regarding This Week's Madness - by John Msdison 2.Faggot - 04-19-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: Reminder Regarding This Week's Madness - by SwagMire - 04-19-2014, 11:39 AM