Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 07-11-2024, 01:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reminder Regarding This Week's Madness
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-17-2014, 08:03 PM

I understand that people have other things going on in life but at the same time if you OBLIGATE yourself to something then don’t be a liar and blow shit off. It tells me that maturity levels are very low for some people. We should try and be adults and held to our word. If you sign for a match then you show up and do what you can. If it’s a nice day then have a good time but DARKNESS and NIGHT TIME are when most of us post our roleplays because the “nice day” is over. If you become sick, then that is the best time to roleplay because again I think people forget something very important. THIS IS A GAME! ITS SUPOSE TO BE FUN! If it’s a chore to you then maybe its time to roll out and enjoy that beautiful day on a more permanent basis. To me this is a game and it is fun and I enjoy the competition here. I know that people are busy doing shit but at the same time it seems more like people no showing or half-assing so they don’t get run through the grinder (so to speak). Lets remember to ENJOY THE GAME and have fun. Excuses are for real life…not the boards.

and I am saying this with all the love in my soul...I think...

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Morbid Angel's post: