Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 01:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Warfare - 3/26/14 - Part One
Guppy Parsh Offline
Person Against The Rape Of Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

03-27-2014, 06:10 PM

"Wow. Mobby Assgull, GOOD fight against THAT FAKER try again. I NEVER seen a GUY DO A BannANar attack BEFORE, opps," the voice accidentally played back some footage.

(03-03-2014, 06:25 PM)Theo Pryce Said: PAH-CAW

Unaccustomed to hearing bird calls, Kristy Jackson turns to expect the noise stepping right onto a banana peel causing her to slip and slide directly into the turnbuckle.

"In This Moment" by Ryan Gilmore plays

Guppy steps onto the stage and walks down the ramp tailed by his master of red deceit, stopping in front of a woman decked-out in bird watching gear. Parsh flicks through the contents of his wallet before handing the outdoors-woman a twenty dollar bill.

Guppy smirks, wickedly, as Kristy Jackson lays still and perpendicular to the turnbuckle in a pile of fruit skin.

Guppy darkly sashays forward a few steps more stopping in front of a banana salesman a few seats down from the bird watcher. Guppy hands him a five-dollar bill in exchange for a ripe banana.

Slithering like death on a Popsicle, the Guppy rolls into the ring and stares down at the piano of a bombshell. With the monkey's fruit tight in his formerly doctoral grip the Parsh stacks a pile of skins as Jackson uses the ropes to get to her feet. Before she can get too comfortable Guppy grabs her by her favorite ear and quickly lodges the banana inside of it.

Peter Gilmour's Racist Remarks: DO IT.

Guppy pulls Crispy Jackass in between his legs by her least favorite ear and spikes her head through the stack of banana skins...STRIKEDEATH~

Guppy wickedly sadistically smiles evilly at his destroytive handiwork of death, before picking up a peel and smacking himself with it repeatedly.

Guppy, wickedly, dries his evil tears with a dark tissue of DECAY.

"YOU MAKE my guppy SAD WHEN YOU plagiarize HIM you !" the voice hated all types of stealing, "GAYOTRANNY LAMBORGHINI MERCY and MOBBY assgull U R both GAY . U want TO be me SOOO BAD but YOU CAN'T BE ME OR GUPPY PARSH. UR JUS' jealous. IF YOU GAYS COPYING MY attack MEANS you want to THROW DOWN you can STEP RIGHT up becuz I HAVE intimidating FRIENDS who will WRECK YOU. SO BACK OFF OR SUCK MY DICK," the voice was madder than anger itself.

"I CAN copy U2 bitch. BUTTFAG FAGEVER! U think UR a REAL GM Gayo? BOOK GUPPY IN A BANNAR FIGHT with THIS poser," the voice wickedly and sadistically stated all the words.

[Image: H1oMImx.jpg]

16-4
XWF Top 50 of All-Time (#22 on 2015 and 2017 editions, #26 on 2021 edition)
1x RTX/Ruler of the Road to Extreme Xtreme WORLD Champion
2x Trio Tag Champion (1x as Tri Bute /w Ms. Diaz, Ms. Snow Pharaoh, and Mr. Supernova) (1x /w Benito Angelo and Jervis Cottonbelly)
1x Ark of The Covenant Champion
Winner of Gaybe Lincoln's XWF Tag Team Tournament /w Scully
Leader of the PAT-RO-oL's Anti-Rapist Division

Shoutout to Graves for the banner

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Wednesday Warfare - 3/26/14 - Part One - by Guppy Parsh - 03-27-2014, 06:10 PM