Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 06:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Madness (3-10-14)
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-10-2014, 05:40 PM

(03-10-2014, 05:21 PM)Theo Pryce Said: THEO PRYCE: "We were. This was all supposed to go very differently. But that's fine. Sid were fucked before tonight, now they are really fucked.

What a fuckin' idiot.

Sid were fucked before tonight? Sid were fucked? Did you get knocked so silly when your pappy realized who his whore wife gave birth to that ya still can't talk straight in 2014? Yeah bud; Sid were fucked before tonight alright, but it doesn't stop there! Oh no!--

Quote:THEO PRYCE:"That show show that Sid just put on, even more motivation for the newest member of our team at the PPV."

Uh oh! Somebody get in here and remind him that even though I'm twice as good as any other performer, I still only put on one show!

Quote:THEO PRYCE:"No, not him. The Hitman. The guy Sid just destroyed out there. Sid has no idea the world of pain he just opened himself up to. The ABSOLUTE last thing you want to do is leave a professional Hitman alive, and yet a smart guy like Sid did exactly that. I almost feel bad for him...almost."

I don't need the boy dead, son; fact it's quite the contrary -- I want him alive and well so I can watch him suffer the exact fate that I originally outlined to happen to NeoNobody.

You listening, ass Hitman? I'm going to smash you into a toilet filled with the shit of an Indian family and then I'm going to beat your fuckin' teeth in while I tell you what a failure ya are. Some hitman! How much more fuckin' obvious could ya have made it the other day that you're just another lyin' ass, stupid fuckin' loser who thinks they can get over on this nice, kind, good hearted ol' man? Ya got a lot to learn, son -- welcome to the X-treme Wrestling Fageration.

Cockblower. I'll pay you $1k to slit your own throat right now and save my real hitmen the trouble. Amateur.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Monday Night Madness (3-10-14) - by Theo Pryce - 03-10-2014, 05:21 PM
RE: Monday Night Madness (3-10-14) - by Sid Feder - 03-10-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Monday Night Madness (3-10-14) - by SwagMire - 03-10-2014, 05:55 PM
Monday Night Madness (3-10-14) - by Morbid Angel - 03-10-2014, 06:53 PM
Monday Night Madness (3-10-14) - by Mia Dim - 03-10-2014, 08:21 PM