Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 12:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who else? Who else? Here I am!
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2014, 03:21 PM

You do know I have a VCR, right?

Oh, what am I getting at? Probably not what you thought -- see, kiddo, what I mean is that I'm going to forget you ever said this shit as soon as I go take a dump but it will forever be on record. In fact, I'm going to post a sticky note on my fridge to remind me to shove this fucking comment down your throat every single time I ever see you after you FAIL at World Whine X-treme.

I'm going to be there, every single time you speak up or make any type of appearance, reminding you how big of a fuck up you are. I'm going to replay that fucking comment during your matches, if you ever have any after the pay per view. I'm going to respond every single time you make some kind of ass interview anywhere and I'm going to play a tape of you saying that shit. Need I repeat myself again, ? Do you understand yet what I plan to do? Seems like you getting destroyed by the name Feder in the past isn't enough so I'm sure saying something just two or three times isn't enough for you to comprehend simple English. You need some repetitiveness in your life cycle, kid.

Where will you be that I might pop up, you ask? Good question; signing interviews at KGay-Mart? I'll be in line, waiting, with a fucking tape recorder in my hand and a wig on so I can catch you by surprise to play back your fucking stupid ass comment and let everyone in line (wait, who would be in line for you again?) -- I mean so that the one person in line besides me can laugh his or her ass off at you.

You wanna talk shit? I'm gonna show you how to shit on a talker.

You're fucked, . You'll never live this down, and I love that you had the balls to give me this. Thank you for this gift.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Who else? Who else? Here I am! - by Sid Feder - 03-07-2014, 01:20 PM
Who else? Who else? Here I am! - by Scorpio - 03-07-2014, 02:05 PM
Who else? Who else? Here I am! - by Sid Feder - 03-07-2014, 02:18 PM
Who else? Who else? Here I am! - by Scorpio - 03-07-2014, 02:39 PM
Who else? Who else? Here I am! - by Sid Feder - 03-07-2014, 02:42 PM
Who else? Who else? Here I am! - by Sid Feder - 03-07-2014, 03:53 PM
Who else? Who else? Here I am! - by Sid Feder - 03-07-2014, 05:09 PM
Who else? Who else? Here I am! - by Sid Feder - 03-08-2014, 03:21 PM