Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 10:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shove-It: Terminal Velocity - Pre-Show
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-07-2014, 11:01 PM

(03-07-2014, 10:54 PM)Paul Heyman Said: I'll have you know, ya dumb carpet muncher, that when I was at the head of Madness, it became the number one wrestling show on television, and it certainly wasn't because of either of your untalented asses.

Yeah, figure that out.

It was because of ME!

And now without me, it's slowly crossing the line right back toward the abyss that I... ME... PAUL FUCKING HEYMAN... SAVED IT FROM!

Ooh, homophobia. Make fun of me for being into the exact same thing you're into. Are you gay yourself or...?

Also, I'm the only one's that spoken since this argument began Heyman. Or what, did you not know that? Fucking moron.

It was because of the balding Jew with the shittiest hairdo this way of the fucking Atlantic with a severe fetish for guys who would've been slicing his fucking side curls off it was a century prior! Right, that's what made your "Number one wrestling show" a thing. As for falling into an abyss: it never left. You didn't save shit. Not a single thing. Stop fucking deluding yourself Sadim.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Shove-It: Terminal Velocity - Pre-Show - by Smoke - 03-07-2014, 03:12 PM
RE: Shove-It: Terminal Velocity - Pre-Show - by Jessie-ica Diaz - 03-07-2014, 11:01 PM