Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-25-2024, 07:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
A brief message concerning the War.
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-05-2014, 11:03 PM

(03-05-2014, 03:12 PM)John Samuels Said: "Well that's gotta be pretty embarrassing, eh Foghorn? Ol' Nero here can barely open his eyes and even he can see that you're just a joke."

Funny, kid -- I once saw a picture of you holding up $1 bills in front of you with a big dick-eating grin on your face and a cowboy hat on. I forget where I saw that? Funny thing is, rookie, that your eyes ain't much rounder than ol' gook boy's over there. Aren't you supposed to be white? You look like you need to take some of that money of yours and invest in some toothpicks to hold those eyes of yours open.

NeoNero has an excuse -- he's a filthy ass, stupid fucking chink.

What's your excuse, cockblower? Got too many loads to the face that your eyes got crusted over and can't even fully be pried open any longer?

You ain't the boy to be hounding others about their looks, ya blind horse's ass. Now lay down and spread your legs so I can kick you in your gaping vagina. Oh, and take the big brown dildo out of your mouth when ya talk, ok bucko? It's a tad bit hard to decipher the mumblings.

Cockblower -- even NeoNero can see what a you are and she ain't even knowin' her own sexuality from the looks of her.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
Weapon:Ashen (03-06-2014)

Messages In This Thread
RE: A brief message concerning the War. - by Sid Feder - 03-05-2014, 11:03 PM