Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-25-2024, 06:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honey, I'm Home. [Damien]
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-26-2014, 09:44 PM

A blow of wind knocked out the fire on the end of the match as I lit the last candle in a dark room. It was lighting outside and the wind was helping the rain beat on my window as I looked out, searching for head lights in the pouring rain. I looked down at the candle before running my finger over the top of the flame and watching as a small burn went away. I sighed and walked to a white bed in the middle of the room.

New sheets, I didn't notice the past few times. Looks better than ones with dry blood on them.

A smirk ran across my face as I turned walking from the room. Flames from candles danced on the walls. The storm raging out of the window knocked the lights out a good fifteen minutes ago, now, I was alone in the dark with only candles to light my way through Damien's house.

I found myself questioning why I was here. I could be here to tell Damien there is no cure and I'm in immortal danger that could end with me being dead and the world going to hell, or, he could walk in the door and I can say "Honey, I'm home" like I didn't leave him again. Then again, why wouldn't he be upset with me leaving again?

I rolled my eyes, annoyed with myself and this stupid curse on myself, and sat down at a small wooden table in the middle of the dining room. A candle sat in font of me and I watched the flames dance on the table top. A smile crossed my face as the door made a loud noise and wet steps made their way into the house.

Honey, I'm home.

jlHCQQ.png

Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Honey, I'm Home. [Damien] - by Mandii Rider - 02-26-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Honey, I'm Home. [Damien] - by Mandii Rider - 02-26-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Honey, I'm Home. [Damien] - by Mandii Rider - 03-14-2014, 11:31 PM