Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-06-2024, 03:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An important message to Gilmour
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-16-2014, 10:34 AM

I've got bad news for you, Peter. It looks like this here Frodo boy has an addiction and he doesn't have the willpower to even try and fight it on his own. He's addicted to your penis, Peter, and he's never going to let you forget about it.

Now I can't say whether or not the boy has seen it in person so this shoots down his attempt at quoting me and claiming I backed up his sex story, but what I do know is that every single time I look at something XWF related I am seeing Frodo talk about sexual relations with you, Peter.

Whatever spell you usually put on the ladies has inadvertently worked on Frodo, so I suggest you reverse that spell quick, big man. You don't want to wake up one morning feeling yourself getting head but then look down to realize it's Frodo. Change up your cologne or whatever it is that gets the boy so hot n' bothered.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-16-2014)

Messages In This Thread
An important message to Gilmour - by Sid Feder - 02-16-2014, 10:34 AM
An important message to Gilmour - by Sid Feder - 02-16-2014, 10:42 AM
An important message to Gilmour - by Axle King - 02-16-2014, 02:32 PM