Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 07:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gio's office - A terrible case of unwanted guests (Open thread- Yay!)
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2014, 05:54 PM

(02-13-2014, 05:42 PM)Miranda Tigris Said: "No Gio, you didn't," she said with a sigh, scanning the office for the typewriter that had eluded her for the past hour. "The answer was Mr. Green in the Billiards Room with the Revolver. Thanks for playing though!"

She steps hesitantly into the office, in fear that some small animal would come out of the woodwork and attempt to maul her, which seeing as though she was in Gio's office, there was always a possibility of something like that occurring. "Do you at least have a quill and some ink? Allah knows, how are we supposed to do paperwork without outdated forms of writing?"

Oh yeah, I have both those items in my desk. Bottom drawer. No! Top drawer. No! Bottom! Oh fuck it, I don't remember. Try both. One has a quill and ink, and one has a deadly, venomous cobra, so open them quick and try not to allow the cobra to bite you. It's been in there a couple days and it might be starving. So that could either be good, cause it might be weak or bad, cause it's desperate and starving. Oh and mad cause I accidentally left my cell in there and it's been going off repeatedly for ages. For some reason the ring tone was set to a song by Nicki Minaj. Fun fact; did you know, cobras hate Nicki Minaj?
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gio's office - A terrible case of unwanted guests (Open thread- Yay!) - by Giovanni Ferrari - 02-13-2014, 05:54 PM