Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 05:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gio's office - A terrible case of unwanted guests (Open thread- Yay!)
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2014, 05:24 PM

(02-13-2014, 04:49 PM)Miranda Tigris Said: "You wouldn't happen to know where the typewriter ran off to...?" asks Warfare Co-GM Overlord Miranda Tigris, who was as you could guess the shadow in the doorway. Looking up from the clipboard in her hands, she sees the predicament that her colleague got himself into.

"What the hell, Gio?"

Gio shoves himself off the floor and gets into a brief kicking war with the air as he tries to untangle the phone cord from around his ankle. An unfortunate struggle, that seems to go on for far too long...or really, just two to three minutes before he's finally freed his ankle from the cord. An act that sends the phone smashing into the wall, before it shatters. Yes. Shatters. Like it were made of glass and poorly constructed glass at that. It's very weird and Gio stares at the remnants of it, wondering what to make of it as he absent mindedly answers Miranda.

The typewriter? I think it ran away with the spoon, or was that the dish? Huh? I can never remember which.

Gio shakes his head and turns back to Miranda.

Sorry. Right. The typewriter. It is...

Gio raises his eyes upwards, almost like he's actually searching the inner sanctions of his brain for the answer.

It is....

Still searching.

It is...

Still searching still.

It's in the library, with the candle stick and Professor Plum!

Bravo! He did it?

Did I win?

Oh boy, this is beyond words...
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Gio's office - A terrible case of unwanted guests (Open thread- Yay!) - by Giovanni Ferrari - 02-13-2014, 05:24 PM