Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 03:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Madness - 1/27/2014 -- Conclusion
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-31-2014, 01:11 PM

(01-31-2014, 06:24 AM)Theo Pryce Said: Perhaps you and I should speak somewhere a little more private. Lest you forget that our lives are far more intertwined than The Black Circle and the XWF. Erica. Project Ares to name a few. I tried to bring you with me, but your steadfast loyalty to a guy that spit in the Black Circle's face before he was beheaded wouldn't let you see what was right in front of your face. You may have been foolish Nathaniel but it was not for trusting me.

What the fuck? Sounds like you picked up a rather amusing accent since I last paid any actual attention to your spoken words; ha ha ha ha HA HA HA HA!

(01-31-2014, 06:59 AM)Dr. Zero (Stevie Tyler) Said:
(01-30-2014, 09:10 PM)卐 NAZI 卐 Said: I was a fool to trust you Theo. That trust blinded me into not seeing what was going on right under my OWN GOD DAMNED NOSE! You'd think I was part shylock with all that was happening! Then you stab me in the back and side with that one armed space ! And for what? Some group of sci-fi side show freaks! You've made a terrible choice Theo. You've crossed the wrong man and now you'll have to live with that. And you'd be an even bigger fool than I was for trusting you if you think tonight's actions won't see a retaliation. Tonight you can feel like the big man. You got one over on me and John. But tomorrow...well who knows what will happen. Just know this is far from over.

I, for one, am quite fond of you, good sir. I would have loved to have seen you on board with this as well, but, since you are not... I do not believe you need to be reminded of how I acquired this briefcase.

How you acquired that briefcase? Wasn't it by riding Egyptian Sweat Shop Worker's pussy hairs all the way through the finals and then failing to win the tournament yourself?

Lethal Lottery 2013 was a disgrace, but since you sound like you enjoy talking about the Lethal Lotto, I think you and I need to have a more serious discussion -- and by that I mean a physical one.

How fucking dare you run around, parading that briefcase around like it means something. In a past life, when I was a much more evil and sinister Sid Feder, I won the entire Lethal Lotto tournament by myself and that was with having weeks where I was teamed with such dead weights as Barney Green. I even had Peter Gilmour as a partner one week and still couldn't stop winning. People rode my coat tails through that tournament and then got beat the fuck down when the numbers dwindled and it came time for me to take out the trash.

You know what's sad though? I bet somebody as mentally reverse engineered as "Nazi" is actually going to find your bragging bullshit to be impressive. You might have stumped him with your point, but all you did was put a big bullseye on your fucking beak that says Sid Feder aim here and shoot.

This is where you challenge me and put your briefcase on the line, since you are a confident bird. I'll wait; Eli has taught me much about the art of patience.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sid Feder's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (01-31-2014), Theo Pryce (01-31-2014)

Messages In This Thread