Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-27-2024, 08:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets Play [Zak]
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-27-2014, 02:52 PM

After licking my lip and mixing it with my saliva I turned it into a spit ball in my mouth and sent it into the air hitting Zak in the face.

I wouldn't sleep you if you were the last thing with a dick on this earth.

I sent a kick to the mid-section of Zak and sent him back to the ground before landing on his chest.

Sorry Zak, I don't whore myself out like you seem to do. I have feelings for one man and one man only, sorry it isn't you anymore.

Gripping his shirt in my hand I sent him into the air and watched as he came down. I put my hand on his chest bringing him down harder to the ground.

Keep playing with the book of matches and watch as they burn to your fingertips, all it takes is one slip of one and you might find yourself in hell.

My hit to the face of Zak barley phased him as he let out a laugh and pushed me up sending me into another tree. One of the branches pierced my side as I pushed up from the ground and put my hand over it.

It must be so tiring to play the victim in everything, to be the good one, to act like you don't want something you so clearly do.

I held on to my side and sent a little blood from my mouth onto the ground.

I'd sooner die than want anything with you, that includes a child. That includes Sage, I'm glad she never saw this of you.

Before I knew it his hand was around my writs and holding me up against a tree.

You are nothing but a shell powered by the need to be in power.

And you still love me.

Bite me!

After the words rang out for a few seconds I felt Zaks fangs pierce my skin. It was a mix of heat and ice cold shock. I let out a noise before feeling my body become weak. Suddenly, heat was over whelming in my body as Zak pulled away. My head hung down and I could feel his cocky smile.

I can't love something....that I hate...

I looked up with dark brown, almost black hair, and gold eyes. With one push I sent Zak across the field into another tree and fell to my feet. Blood dripping from my arm as I stayed down to the ground.

Oh Zakky...

Zak ran back to where I was and stood still for a moment or two.

You picked the wrong Siren to piss off.

I looked up and ran to him sending a hit to his jaw and going for a kick. He dodged before I came back with a elbow before feeling him pull on my shirt and send me into the air. He waited for me to come down, but I didn't. Instead I was hovering above him, my arms similar to that of bird wings. I let out a loud shrill noise and sent Zak to his knees. As I landed both feet to the ground I didn't stop with the noise until I was ready to speak.

Come on Zak, you aren't getting inside. I'm stronger than you, what are you going to do about it? You hold no power over me.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Lets Play [Zak] - by Mandii Rider - 01-27-2014, 01:50 PM
Lets Play [Zak] - by ZakMisery - 01-27-2014, 02:18 PM
Lets Play [Zak] - by Mandii Rider - 01-27-2014, 02:52 PM
Lets Play [Zak] - by ZakMisery - 01-27-2014, 03:23 PM
Lets Play [Zak] - by Mandii Rider - 01-27-2014, 04:12 PM