Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 06:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unexpected (nova)
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-26-2014, 06:56 PM

I watched as Lila left in a run, leaving me standing there with him. It was weird standing here so close to him. My heart still cried out for him...my flesh tingled with the memories of his fingers and lips. God, why couldn't I just forget?! I stared at the bag in my trembling hands for a moment before I set the bag down on a table.

You should just go back in time. Stop it from happening. There's a high chance our...relationship wouldn't have happened. Not that I want to forget the good parts...but you wouldn't be damned and things would have gone as planned. I know I fucked up...it was expected. You saw that and left...guess I should have expected that...I still love you...and I always will...until my final moments.

Nova raised his hand and my voice trailed off...waiting and wondering what he was going to say.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected (nova) - by ZakMisery - 01-26-2014, 02:56 PM
Unexpected (nova) - by ZakMisery - 01-26-2014, 06:56 PM
Unexpected (nova) - by ZakMisery - 01-27-2014, 12:56 PM