Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 06:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Poll: Who do you WANT to win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Admin: He sounds like he has the right plan for the future
35.00%
7 35.00%
Admin: He's the lesser evil
10.00%
2 10.00%
Shane: At least he's the devil we "know" and can deal with
30.00%
6 30.00%
Shane: I give him my full support and hope to continue doing so long after this match
25.00%
5 25.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out of the only 2 choices, who do you hope wins on Shove It's main event?
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-25-2014, 12:46 PM

(01-25-2014, 04:47 AM)Sewaside Said: "I like how the president of my fan club has gone public. Notice how he has to name drop me every time he speaks just to get someone to listen to his redundant drivel? Seriously he addresses other people even and feels the need to utter the name of greatness. Can't blame him, we all have our idols. Anyways, this battle is what it is, the unproven Administrator against the shell of the former Shane . Administrator has lobbied hard to enlist my help, but at the same time knowing Shane, and his ego this is a massive charade, a set up. He will never leave the XWF or put himself in a position where that could happen. His ego will not allow it. Although as my "stan" put it this is indeed the weakest incarnation of the Black Circle that ever existed after Saturday XWF it's probably best to expect business as usual. It's funny to me almost all the guys the Administrator has rallied to his side are all scabs who clearly don't deserve title shots only crossing the picket line cause they think they'll be "given" shots. The Administrator hasn't even begun his reign and it's already turning into a joke. The side I'm on is my own. Thinking either of these puppet masters is in control of your destiny is what has all your minds already enslaved to begin with. I make my own mark."

I believe I covered this thought process when I made it clear that anyone who isn't backing me BEFORE Shove It begins is going to all be lumped up into one category and turned into the slaves of those who followed me by choice. We already have a few slaves claimed, as in Frodo being NAZI's slave and you being nevar's slave. Are you sure you want that?

Are you SURE, old friend, that you want to be my enemy and be stuck with that control freak Admin for the last few hours of his life? There are two sides to this particular battle and no more. Even Eli James and his Congregation know they are insignificant when it comes to this battle between Admin and myself. Come on, Side... It's not too late to make things right. Think of our history and all we've been through together...

Shane takes a bite out of a potato and twitches.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Out of the only 2 choices, who do you hope wins on Shove It's main event? - by Not Shane Carver LOL - 01-25-2014, 12:46 PM