Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 06:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting down to the wire...
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

01-25-2014, 09:14 AM

(01-21-2014, 11:13 PM)El Rey Said: ROAR!!!

Loose Translation: Hi! Remember me Cameron?

Everyone else's voice in this matter isn't even relevant anymore, because look who we have ourselves here... El Rey.

For those who don't know, this thing was the very first opponent I had here in the XWF and to NOT waste anyone's time I got my ass kicked. You had a man who hides behind a tiger mask, who has travelled all around the world honing his craft in the ring and is perhaps regarded as one of the best international talents here in the XWF. However, you may of won the match I'm sure you remember the beating you got afterwards from myself and another man who does not deserve to have his name spoken...

Now here we are, nearly half a year later and I took a bit of a break... but I'm back now. El Rey, while you vanished out of thin air and did your occasional match I was here main eventing every show, highlighting every night with my expertise. While you were off ''meditating'' I was main eventing in Steel cage matches against Eli James, in Triple Threat TLC tag matches with the likes of Griffin McAllister, Sebastian Duke, and even the latest matches I had at the Lethal Lottery I had the pleasure of beating several high level talents like Duke himself and even Tony Santos... my credentials definitely speak for themselves.

Now why am I telling you all of this El Rey, 6 months ago the man you faced isn't the one you're looking at today. I'd be happy for another rematch, how about you?

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Getting down to the wire... - by Cam Lang - 01-19-2014, 08:48 AM
Getting down to the wire... - by Jessie-ica Diaz - 01-19-2014, 02:40 PM
Getting down to the wire... - by Morbid Angel - 01-19-2014, 03:55 PM
Getting down to the wire... - by El Rey - 01-21-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Getting down to the wire... - by Cam Lang - 01-25-2014, 09:14 AM
Getting down to the wire... - by Barney's Ejaculate - 01-21-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Getting down to the wire... - by InfamOusUser - 01-21-2014, 11:18 PM
Getting down to the wire... - by Scott Charlotte - 01-21-2014, 11:53 PM