Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 02:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
mike rhodes cribs and cars!
The Freak Mike Rhodes Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

03-11-2013, 03:25 PM

after the mtv crew leaves, XWF vans pull up to mikes home were he resides in tampa florida.we see the camera man getting out of the production van going to the side door opening reaching inside grabbing his camera.... From a distance he talks to mike just before he puts his custom motorcycle back into his garage..

hey mike hows it going, just here to get your inside thoughts about your triple threat match against man preaching nothing and benjamin crane?

setting the camera apon his back the camera... and of mear seconds gives mike the signal for LIVE

boy oh boy.... ya boy mike heres been busy as of late shooting cribs down here in tampa in my get away home.. gotta show off the RIDES(mike starts to shake his head in approval smiling) the woman loves da rims mai... but to the matter at hand triple threat match with to dead beat no bodies with no ability looks or just plan skills.. Fellas when wensday warfare rolls arounds no mercy just plan domination cause as always XWF bringing the best talent anybody as seen since the golden age of the 80's!!! CAUSE we're live from Omaha and it doesnt get any better than that...BUT guys its time to clock in as always and no over time needed as the one man the one reason i got into this business always said BEAT ME IF YOU CAN SURVIVE IF I LET YOU(mike pointing into the camera then sliting his throat laughing evily) And for you people at home anarchy is coming to the XWF and yours truly is bringing it live and in living color its time for mike rhodes to shine... crane and whatever your god awful name is i hope your mother didnt name you that you both are in trouble cause your in my way to greatness....

slowly fading to black we see the freak walking into his garage closing the door.. while closing he continued to talk...

my time is now XWF!!!!

THE FREAK!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Freak Mike Rhodes's post:
(03-13-2013)

Messages In This Thread
mike rhodes cribs and cars! - by The Freak Mike Rhodes - 03-11-2013, 03:25 PM