Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 08:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Madness - 1/20/2014 -- Part 2
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-22-2014, 08:42 PM

(01-22-2014, 08:19 PM)Titan Said:
(01-22-2014, 07:54 PM)Ezekiels AIDs Said: Coming from the man who got Gonorrhea from a Japanese Tranny Hooker, I don't think you can judge anyone. Especially since you're not getting it treated. Go back to sniffing Wyatt Reynolds' dirty drawers, you diseased freak.

"We retract our appreciation of your attempted humor, as it has quickly gone stale. Please indulge us: What's with the name calling, mate? Those were your words, were they not? It seems as if this one has struck a nerve, as they say. As expected, once challenged you have crumbled and devolved into just another pathetic lout with an underwhelming amount of sophomoric insults. We are disappointed."
Before we continue this shallow debacle, please remember I am the HIV strain speaking to you. I am a Virus, you mental potato. Now, as for the reason for my name calling. Never called you a name, but I can. I'm simply stating that you wish you were Wyatt Reynolds, a semi-lofty ambition, for one as low on the totem pole as you are. And I also stated that you have Gonorrhea that you got from sex with an Asian Tranny. Again, name calling was not included. Please stop trying to be comical and accept your disease, you cheap rip off. Go back to the Dollar Tree from whence your personality came.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Monday Night Madness - 1/20/2014 -- Part 2 - by MARIA BRINK - 01-22-2014, 08:42 PM