Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 11:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exposing that lying sack of crap, Administrator! You may not like me, but you NEED me
InfamOusUser Away
Sid Feder's Pimp

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-17-2014, 10:49 PM

"Oh come back aboard fair weather friends! Ye' all forget that the sheep outnumber the wolves! Yes I understand the wolves come to dismember the sheep, but the sheep can be taught. I will guide thee- Follow the Gulls! The ravaging savages! Those that put people in bandages, those outstanding Cannibals, emptying a can-of-alls- these whoop-ass. Just FOLLOW the GULLS!"

Deep breath overheard among the message.

"The hypocrite, lobbying against the FIRST Lobby. But what's inside a lobby? A chair or two that we all try to get a share of too. Whoop-te-doo! what if I told you, the Administrator, had a couple other choices for his Champion? What would you do? We're not in the desert aisle, and he is not King Solomon. He doesn't need to slay some Goliath, we're all but mere men.... "

Another deep pause, maybe a moment for a drink.

"...Sir .... you should begin letting XWF know, that it's much more than a 'PRYCE' that has to be be paid to be the Top ONE in any company. And that 'PRYCE' for a King, is a BEHEADING, at any setting. And I am betting, that's not even the worst he will be getting- so let his boots shiver and his pants start the wetting. Because once the Black Circle falls, we can start the Wedding. The hearts and souls begin the mending, because of the messages I have been 'a-sending, isn't just helping my popularity 'a-trending. It's the honor of truth and reality, I myself will be defending. So show me the ladder and I will journey the ascending. Ask the Administrator, he has chosen two members so hot with talent that even titanium will obviously be able to be bending. And the World will start up-ending."

And mere silence. Silence so deafening that not even the dumbest motherfucker would be stupid enough to drop a needle pin to the table to make a sound.

"Because we're here. Under masks, but still here. Show us a KING, and we will show you a couple of GODS. Black Circle will not stand, obviously after the truth breaks their hands.. feet and knees. Collect the bounty fees and addresses the accompanying pleas. Follow the GULLS! XWF follow the GULLS!"

A drop of audio with a faint sound of birds squawking.

Message released signed by The "Infamous".
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes InfamOusUser's post:
ZakMisery (01-18-2014)

Messages In This Thread
Exposing that lying sack of crap, - by Theo Pryce - 01-17-2014, 04:58 PM
Exposing that lying sack of crap - by Theo Pryce - 01-17-2014, 06:07 PM
Exposing that lying sack of crap, Administrator! You may not like me, but you NEED me - by InfamOusUser - 01-17-2014, 10:49 PM