Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 07:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare 1/8/14 - part 2 (changes in the air?)
Asylum Offline
Father Knows Best.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; always angry)

01-12-2014, 10:56 PM

Father: Well it seems I've struck a cord with the young Peter Gilmour. Allow me to handle this situation the best I can. Number 1. You have not beaten me for I am Father not the beast, Asylum. Which brings me to the point that you have not beaten Asylum either considering how he has yet to have his first match with the XWF. You obviously have a hearing issue my boy, I suggest you get that checked before someone says something that could mean life or death for you. That seems to be anything, although, considering how much you speak of killing and murder. Son, I've seen Death first hand and you are not him. Number 2. You feel that blurring the lines will get you somewhere and refer to Asylum as this Kane fellow and that he is a wannabe of that. Would you prefer me to say you are a wannabe of another professional wrestler who resembles your looks? No, because I would not find myself dumbing down my IQ to that of the level of a neanderthal. You back away from a fight that I offer to you that could be simple from my words and even from yours. So, go ahead enlighten me with your one to fifteen word responses. Everyone is on the edge of their seats to hear. You may have just lost the only person who was inviting to you this very moment.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Warfare 1/8/14 - part 2 (changes in the air?) - by Asylum - 01-12-2014, 10:56 PM