Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 08:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recovery (Mystica)
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-27-2013, 11:12 AM

I'll be back, I promise....Wait for me.

For a long month I've had those words flashing in my damn head, his face, his touch, his words and the kisses that came from the same lips. If I could take away such a memory as his I would do so in a heart beat. He is nothing but a past thought yet, he is all I see for a near future. Why only him?

You really are stupid. Words from Jason ringing in my ear. I'm stupid, I'm lost, I'm really not in my mood to talk about him or her. You forget you dumped her, I didn't let him go I just followed a lowly praised brother who I should frown down on rather than look up to with doating eyes of love. It was one of the biggest fight he had, it always was big when it came to them. Mandii! I thought I hurt him, I could have made his head explode, sometimes I wish i had.

I walked into a room with him laying in a bed and two people, from what I could see, running around in the room. This seemed to be one of the worst times seeing as Zak's eyes were closed and you could tell something was wrong. I walked in, after busting into the room and leaving the door open.

You need to leave.

Their looks of confusion and something else lingered behind their eyes. I could see words forming, telling me to leave or who I was, I could always do this the easiest way I knew how.

Leave!

Before a word could come across lips I starting to whistle, it would more than likely come across as a song to most but to me just a whistle. First it started out to lead them out then it turned to something more. I let it end in the hall hoping for a busted ear drum just to keep them busy for a hour or so. I walked back into the room and closed the door behind me giving it a lock and shifting my eyes over Zak.

It was like laying in bed with a monster every night and waking up to a pale angel, turns out I was waking to the Angel, you fell to the Monster.

I walked to the bed side running my hand over his body. Cold, pale, lacking in every human form. How it would have felt to have him there when I found out.

I assume Micah, you look like shit.

His eyes opened, barley, but opened. He looked to me and I smiled running my hand across his face.

Who....

I'll be back, I promise.

Mand...

Wait for me.

The words escaped my lips as I looked over his body once more. His eyes were opened more, they seemed dark and lost.

I never expected you to, although, it is nice to hear you at least had a moment of happiness.

I took out a pocket knife, no more than a few inches, and cut a shallow opening on the bottom of my hand close to my wrist. I ran it across his lips before pulling it away and looking down at him, I needed him awake.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Recovery (Mystica) - by ZakMisery - 12-24-2013, 04:53 PM
Recovery (Mystica) - by Mystica - 12-24-2013, 05:01 PM
Recovery (Mystica) - by ZakMisery - 12-24-2013, 05:31 PM
Recovery (Mystica) - by Mystica - 12-24-2013, 10:15 PM
Recovery (Mystica) - by ZakMisery - 12-25-2013, 07:55 AM
Recovery (Mystica) - by Mandii Rider - 12-27-2013, 11:12 AM
Recovery (Mystica) - by ZakMisery - 12-27-2013, 11:48 AM
Recovery (Mystica) - by Mystica - 12-27-2013, 11:53 AM
Recovery (Mystica) - by Mandii Rider - 12-27-2013, 12:36 PM