Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-20-2024, 11:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael McBride! I Smell a Rotten Potato
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-22-2013, 03:47 PM

(12-22-2013, 03:34 PM)Tony Santos Said:
(12-22-2013, 03:24 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said: And here we also see video proof of Santos' failed internship with the WWE, broadcasted by him personally! Thanks Tony, way to make yourself look like more of an ass than you usually do, you drunk son of a bitch.

This failed intern also happens to own one of your two losses, so go sit yourself down and have a nice, inflammatory roundtable with your many other personalities, Diaz, while I, um, continue to drink? Well, sure, that's probably all that I'll do. Just remember that you lost to an alcoholic with gorgeous hair. Remind the other friends in your head of the same.

I also lost to a fucking moron who doesn't understand the difference between Schizophrenia and Dissociative Identity Disorder, don't forget about that one, Tony. However, let's look ahead for a moment, shall we?

"Oh no! Don't do that, because as of late, I've been one big fucking disappointment!"

Here's what Tony Santos is doing lately in one word: losing.

He lost twice at Lethal Lottery, sealing in stone the fact that everyone already knew: Espie was carrying him to victory.

Too bad, so sad.

Meanwhile, I've held a title longer than twelve days.

Yeah, that's still funny.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael McBride! I Smell a Rotten Potato - by Jessie-ica Diaz - 12-22-2013, 03:47 PM