Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 06:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's get this over with. Open challenge to anyone in this shit filled federation!
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-03-2013, 06:21 PM

Quote:Incapable John Madison -- I've already almost killed you in the process of getting what I really wanted; the 24/7 briefcase that Sid Feder never cashed in. When it occurred to me that soft-in-the-head fuckbags like yourself might actually believe I was Sid, I knew I'd have no problem claiming that briefcase and manipulating it from Shane was almost as easy as leaving you a bloody mess before I threw you away like one of my used, bloody condoms. I'll beg alright; if it means getting your water logged ass in a ring with me I'll drop to my knees and close my eyes so you can take the first shot. You and I both fucking know you'd need it -- but what's so sad about that? -- you'd still come out on the losing end and I'd spill even more of your blood before stuffing your barely breathing body down into the sewer systems from which you birthed.

Almost killed someone? I killed a man's wife right in front of him while he was strapped down on a guillotine. You're all show and no-go, Mystery. You're Sid Feder with a mask.

Quote:Oh and Madison? I'll gladly cash in my briefcase on you as soon as you finally win a scrap of gold in this federation. Just let me know whether I need to wait years, years, or years in order for that to finally take place and I'll mark it down on my-

I don't need gold. I'm at the top of your list and everyone else's list without it.

People will line up to fight Johnny in his "sewer," before they line up to fight Sheckler for gold in a sold out stadium.

I am the "scrap of gold" that you and everyone else is after.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Let's get this over with. Open challenge to anyone in this shit filled federation! - by John Msdison 2.Faggot - 03-03-2013, 06:21 PM