Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-29-2024, 03:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Even more good news for Eli James and his Congregation
John Raide Offline
We can chase the dark together

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

12-17-2013, 09:43 AM

(12-17-2013, 09:25 AM)EliJamesIV Said: "Ah, the coke jokes. And the name calling. You're a clever one. What's next? Jim Jones? The Jonestown Massacre? A child wanting to play a man's game, heh. You can call what I say ideology.. but it's simple truth, man.

You don't need to attack me after the match.. yet ya did. Seems your words and actions already don't line up. Sounds like a cowardly young child to me.

And calling you a coward isn't name calling.. it's stating facts.. unlike you calling me Cat Stevens.

"The only simple truth is that you're an uneducated hillbilly that thinks because he speaks the 'good word' that people will think this nonsensical rubbish of yours makes you matter. It doesn't. Here's some facts: did I attack you? Yes. Would I gladly do it again? Yes. Do I think you're a self-important blowhard? Yes. Will I put you down in the middle of the ring? You damn right. Now between all your heavy mouth breathing I don't recall you accepting my challenge."

[Image: John_Raide_zpsc05d7d5c.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Raide's post:
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (12-17-2013)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Even more good news for Eli James and his Congregation - by John Raide - 12-17-2013, 09:43 AM