Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 07:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blog of The Burned: Scott Charlotte Speaks
Miranda Tigris Offline
It all comes down to one thing: Power

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-14-2013, 12:22 PM

(12-14-2013, 12:15 PM)Liz Hathaway Said: Integrity? You say I have no integrity?

Well you may be right, Ms. Tigris, I may be plotting with the Black Circle right now.

Or I may be pulling your leg, and creating my own plan to bring down the Black Circle.

Or maybe this is all just a scam and I am really planning a scheme to take down the Black Circle in one big swoop.

It could be anything, Miranda.

Was that really the most important point I brought up, the one that required such attention, Miss Hathaway? The claim of a lack of integrity? Way to show just how naive you really are. Because you're too simple minded to see where I'm heading with this, allow me to add in a quote to this little discussion, one you should be very well acquainted with, seeing as though you're claiming to either be in bed with the Circle or plotting their demise.

All is fair in love, and war

Is this not a war? The incessant displays of "strength," the claims of superiority, the bickering, all telltale signs of a deteriorating diplomacy, and the next major offensive will be an all out invasion.

Then you rebels can use guerrilla tactics in an attempt to keep the invaders away, ignorant to the truth that they know the environment just as well as you do.

Integrity is truly for the weak, Miss Hathaway. Too bad you fail to realize that.

[Image: Tigris_zpsa877dd35.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blog of The Burned: Scott Charlotte Speaks - by Miranda Tigris - 12-14-2013, 12:22 PM