Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-23-2024, 11:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Word Of Morrison: Act I
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-07-2013, 07:42 AM

XWF camera feed begins, the picture is in black and white, and we see a shadow of what appears to be a sitting Andrew Morrison, he begins to speak

[Image: profilepic_388_zps6b5f7371.gif]

"In the beginning, you said to "let there be light". Little did you know that you opened the gates then. For with all of the light, there will always be darkness, for with every ray of light, there is a shadow that follows."

"You "created" us all in your own image, you gave us our own minds, the opportunity to make choices, but yet the moment that Adam and Eve used their free will that YOU gave them, once they bit the apple, you PUNISH them. You force them to cover themselves, you force them out of the Garden of Eden. Why, because they were not allowed to use what YOU gave them!"

"You say you are always watching over your "children", that you love your "children", yet you do not treat all humans like children, why, you are the ultimate HYPOCRITE, the ultimate JUDGE and JURY, and some of the basis of these punishments is what? That we use our own free will that we were created with? That we do what we feel is best for us, sometimes for our own survival, sometimes for the survival of our loved ones? Why, is that not human nature? Is it now nature in general? Live or die? Kill or be killed? Yet, you CONDEMN those who do not agree with your "rules", your "ways", and yet you say that you "LOVE" us, and that we are free and that we have the choice to be whatever we want to be. You are the ultimate slave master, and humanity is your slave."

"I see through MY own eyes, I speak through MY own tongue! I see through the eternal lies, and the ultimate hypocrisy! In my time away, I have seen things, have heard things. The world asks where I went, the world wishes to know what I've done to myself. Why, I have gone to HELL. I have lived through HELL my entire life and in my time away, I looked within myself and I opened the gates, I finally, for the first time in my life, truly feel as if my eyes were opened to the truth!"

"I choose to be who I want to be. I choose to do what I want to do. I am NOBODY'S slave. Not Paul Heyman's, not Shane 's, and certainly not King Theo Pryce. I will no longer serve as a SLAVE to the ultimate dictator, the ultimate hypocrite that is the "King of Kings", that is the "Holy Spirit"! I will serve as my own man, my own being. Whether that is good or evil, why, that is all in the eye of the beholder. Thus, to most, if not all, perhaps I am evil. Perhaps I am even Lucifer himself! Perhaps I am merely condemned, but thus, I have been forgotten and thrown into the fire since I was brought into this wretched place."

"Ah, yes, this wretched place we call Earth. The place "He" created, the place that was given to us to live in peace, yet he sits by and watches the genocides, the wars, and all of the corruption. He condemns them all, yet does nothing. Why, "Lord", what happened? Did you not flood the Earth at one time, because your "children" were too out of hand? Did you not banish those or condemn those who didn't "believe"? What has changed?"

"Humanity has grown wise to you, the numbers of those who feel the way I do grow day by day, and I know that some are watching. To those watching, and to even those who despise every word I say, you will listen as I will speak. I speak not as a messenger of Lucifer, not as an opponent of the one they call "God", I speak from my own free will, my own experiences that I have undertaken and that I have lived! Ah, when you realize that living the way you were meant to live! When you live of your own free will, when you live the way you were "created", with no true finality or "judgment" to fear! Ah, my viewers and those were share and agree with these opinions, listen now!"

Andrew stands and raises his arms and looks to the ground

"Ah, thou "Father" and thou "Son", the one they call "Christ", you sit on the right hand. Yet, you see those you so love on the head of the serpent and you watch as the venom poisons everything you say you shall "protect" and "love"!"

"Ride on your horses of the "Apocalypse" while we fly through the flames on the backs of dragons! Strum your harps as the hounds of HELL bark and scream, cutting the strings and erasing the melodies of your hymns with the sounds of torture and pain! Sit around the table and sip "the blood of Christ" with your "disciples" while we dine and feast on the corpses of the fallen, of the forgotten and the deceived and bathe in their blood!"

"I fear the "Holy Spirit" not! I fear the "Son" not! I fear no man! I fear no beast! For I am a warrior, I am of my own free will! I have lived through hell, I have been in hell, and I have risen from the flames and here I stand! I have taken the worst of what "HE" has to offer, and the worst that this world, and this federation has to offer to this day, and STILL I STAND!"

"I grow stronger with each passing day, with each test, with each trial and tribulation. I LIVE, I have AWAKENED! I have seen through the curtain that the "LIGHT" has thrown in front of my eyes! YOU may all cry and sulk to your knees, pray to your rosaries and scream and "hail" to your "Virgin Mary", I shall suckle the bosom of the whores of the underworld and enjoy each and every second of it! I shall live with what I do, with what I WILL do, because it is of MY will, it is of MY choice. I choose to create MY OWN fate and my OWN DESTINY!"

"I choose to one day become a champion. I choose to one day rid this federation of everyone that stands in my way. I choose to become the one thou shall see in thy nightmares, and the storm that leaves them all begging for mercy, BEGGING and SCREAMING for ANY way out! And they shall receive none. They shall receive only the most incredible of pain, the most incredible of torture, for I shall rage like a storm and decimate all of those who feel they may stand to me and deny me what is what I desire! I shall love each and every moment, thus it is of my humanity and my free will."

"I want to leave this federation a wretched and haunted place, just as "Our Father" has left this world we live in. I shall be the "Messiah" that shall one day lead the XWF to its own "promised land". A wasteland of fallen souls and battered bodies, of bloodshed and despair, and a wasteland that I shall call home, that I shall call mine!"

Andrew lifts his head back toward the camera and whispers

"The word of Morrison..."

XWF camera feed ends

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Andrew Morrison's post:
(12-11-2013), Christine Nash (12-07-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (12-09-2013), John Austin (12-07-2013), John Austin (12-07-2013), Theo Pryce (12-07-2013)

Messages In This Thread
The Word Of Morrison: Act I - by Andrew Morrison - 12-07-2013, 07:42 AM