Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 09:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLACK CIRCLE (party all night and thru tomorrow!) ALL welcome!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-02-2013, 03:15 PM

Shane stands up on a table.

: The time draws near! The time of sacrifice!

Shane starts fist pumping to a Basshunter song. This time it's "Boten Anna" playing.

Several muscular black men burst through a door coming from a lower level or basement of the mansion. They are dragging a woman with them!

: Behold! The sacrifice tonight is a juicy one!

The men throw the woman down on top of a large stone slab. The blonde woman looks familiar...

OH SHIT!

IT'S LIZ WEINBERG!

Shane smiles and takes a glass of champaign. He holds it in the air.

: Drink your bubbly, my friends and family... because the next thing we drink is her blood!

Everyone cheers and drinks, throwing their glasses down and shattering them after. Shane looks at the helpless, beaten, bruised, sweaty, piss covered Liz Weinberg and smiles.

: Thanks for your time with the company, Liz. You've served me well. You even played a major role in my company "Barely Legal Wrestling" that most people don't know I ran for a short time and was your first official job in wrestling. Remember those days, Liz?

Liz has tears in her eyes and has a potato gag stuffed into her mouth and strapped around her head. Shane rubs the potato for good luck as she tries talking through it but only muffled moans and grunts come through.

: If anyone has anything they want to say to Liz before the big moment, I'd suggest doing so now. You won't have a chance tomorrow.

Steve Sayors is seen in the crowd of people and has a SMILE on his face!?

Sayors: I always knew I'd end up becoming the top dog around here. No more competition from Liz Weinberg using whore tactics to get more stories than me!

Shane looks shocked to hear such talk from Steve Sayors.

: My goodness, Steve! Who lit a fire under your balls? All this means is more people are going to be lining up to smack you around! In fact, let's start now!

Shane slaps Steve across the face and watches as Greggo tackles Steve to the ground, humping him furiously as Steve cries for help.

: What a great night it's been! What a birthday celebration! WHOOOOOOOO!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLACK CIRCLE (party all night and thru tomorrow!) ALL welcome! - by Not Shane Carver LOL - 12-02-2013, 03:15 PM