Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 09:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family Business (Nova, Theo)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-01-2013, 07:54 PM

I looked around and saw the people watching. They were probably wanting to know what my answer was. This was my chance to make things better but is that what is best for me? I smirked and licked my bottom lip. Something had just sparked inside of me. It feels almost as if I want to be myself again. Go back to my old ways of being a cocky asshole and not giving a fuck about what people thought. I think I might know exactly what I want.

you know what, I pick option 3 because all I've been wanting for months is for things to be good between us and babe, We need to work on some things...big time. By the way my answer is option 3. I don't know what just happened there but I feel so good right now! I feel like I can just make fun of some loser right now and not have to think about any personal things! I feel like making a Chatting with Radio, or teach the kids how to kick other kids asses some more! that one was suppose to be a secret but who cares! Mr. Radio is back bitches! Micah, my sexy wife! thank you for talking to me that's all I ever needed and you rejuvenated me!

HOO WEE! If I wasn't still engaged to Micah I would go out and fuck all the bitches!

Oh and can we kind of forget about the whole park and carnival thing? Thank you. You can see me tonight or night because with or without you I am getting wild! Because honey, I'm the best in the multiverse! see ya!

Radio turns around and pops his collar and begins to walk away.

Return transmission

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Family Business (Nova, Theo) - by ZakMisery - 11-30-2013, 05:08 PM
Family Business (Nova, Theo) - by Theo Pryce - 11-30-2013, 06:41 PM
Family Business (Nova, Theo) - by ZakMisery - 12-01-2013, 04:43 AM
Family Business (Nova, Theo) - by Theo Pryce - 12-01-2013, 05:47 AM
Family Business (Nova, Theo) - by Theo Pryce - 12-01-2013, 04:05 PM
Family Business (Nova, Theo) - by Mr. Radio - 12-01-2013, 04:18 PM
Family Business (Nova, Theo) - by Minxs - 12-01-2013, 05:19 PM
Family Business (Nova, Theo) - by Mr. Radio - 12-01-2013, 06:25 PM