Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 05:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catching an Olympic Sized Beating
Agony Offline
Agony, The Wrestling Messiah

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-26-2013, 08:39 AM

Agony awakes with no injuries, It looks like the Olympian doesn't have much bite to his bark. Agony climbs out of his car and grabs for a mic.

"Thanks for the nap, I enjoyed it. Martin, Martin, Martin... is this supposed to scare me? Maybe you don't realize but this is exactly what I had in mind, you skipped a few steps, but the end result is the same.

I will crush you Martin, I will crush you and end you pathetic career. You would think an 'Olympic Gold Medalist' like yourself would possess some sort of intellect.

I guess I was wrong about you, you're not only a has-been, you're an idiot as well. This Saturday, I will crush your 40 year old ass and personally snap each and every bone in your body!

That's a lot of bones to crush, for a man like myself it'd be 206, for a spineless bitch like you it's only 173. I can't wait to tear off that piece of shit gold medal from your pulverized carcass and become the true Olympian in the XWF!

Unlike you I am a champion, I am the 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 champion! Now, some advice from champion to chump, you need to back off while you still can. I won't be looking for a win this Saturday, and I won't be looking for that tic-tac you call a penis that your ex-wife got tired of. I will be looking to erase you from existence! Enjoy these next 4 days, because they will be your last.

So this Saturday you'd better bring your a-game, no fuck that, YOU"LL NEED TO BRING AN ARMY TO STOP ME! BECAUSE I AM AGONY...AND YOU WILL FEEL MY WRATH!"

[Image: WristClutchExploder.gif] [Image: 66zvj9.jpg]
Accomplishments:
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion 02/23/13 - 02/27/13
First to make "Olympic Gold Medalist" Martin O' Connor tap out!

Record:
W/L/D
6-3-0
I've never tapped out. I am excellence. I am the Wrestling Messiah and I am here to save you from the mediocrity in XWF.
[/color]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Catching an Olympic Sized Beating - by Agony - 02-26-2013, 08:39 AM