Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-21-2024, 08:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tough Choice!
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-19-2013, 06:12 PM

As Johnny walks through the curtain, he looks to the side and sees Andrew Morrison standing off to the side

"Well, Johnny, despite our immense hatred and dislike for one another, I must say it is a shame to see you go out this way. I would have rather had it been by my hand. You and I have gone through personal and physical warfare in and out of that ring. But as someone who has lost someone to cancer..."

Andrew looks down momentarily then back up to Johnny

"You have my well wishes, I know that is not much of anything at all, coming from me, and I know you and your family despise me and rightfully so. But as I said, it is indeed a shame. well wishes and see you around Johnny."

Andrew nods at Johnny, an incredibly rare show of respect toward anyone much less Johnny but as he had said, the two had been through war, and to see it end this way was something that Andrew, being the competitor he was, hated to see, so with this, he gives Johnny a humane and show of respect and walks away.

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Tough Choice! - by JTC - 11-19-2013, 12:36 AM
Tough Choice! - by Andrew Morrison - 11-19-2013, 06:12 PM
Tough Choice! - by Kasey Cross - 11-20-2013, 12:21 AM