Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 06:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title Match at the big pay per view extravaganza? Me thinks so
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-19-2013, 04:46 AM

(11-18-2013, 06:38 PM)Andrew Morrison Said: "Well, well, an Elimination Chamber match, huh? Seems like everyone wants a piece of Peter Gilmour and a shot at that championship. , you and I have had discussions, but this is an opportunity I would be foolish to pass up. Those may say I am unworthy of a shot, those may say I am unworthy even to lace their boots. Those can shut their fucking mouths. Why, Peter Gilmour should be used to controversy, I mean, he will always have the excuses and the various "controversies" to explain every time he falls flat on his face and fails like the piece of shit he is. Why, such as when I pinned him in the Deathmatch tournament."

Andrew walks right up to Peter Gilmour and stares daggers at him.

"I do not fear you. I do not fear any man in this company, and I sure as hell do not fear you Peter Gilmour. I do not care if I have to go through these 4 other men, I do not care when I take you on, whether it be this coming Wednesday or the following one, and I surely do not care if it is in an Elimination Chamber, a Steel Cage, or right here. I will show the XWF who the better man is."

Andrew walks up to and runs a hand through his beard and looks toward him

"Shane, I would like to be placed in the Elimination Chamber match. I would think of nowhere better to make my return and would think of nothing better than to destroy Peter Gilmour and to destroy 4 other men, and show the world that The Storm is back and better than ever and is coming to show the world that it is not a force to be taken lightly, oh no, I am a force to be reckoned with and I will leave that Chamber painted in a crimson wave and I will shut Peter Gilmour's pathetic mouth once and for all. And perhaps, I will show all of these men the true meaning of "Extreme"."

Andrew laughs briefly and looks at each of them briefly before looking down toward the ground and whispering just loud enough to be heard

"Ah, yes, the evils of warfare indeed, ah, but I do not fear evil, for I AM evil. I fear not what may happen to myself, nor what I will be prepared to do when I step into that ring. When I am through, it will be not I that will show fear, I shall be FEARED. You ALL will come to FEAR me....for it is not your will that will be imposed on me, it is I that shall impose MY will, my brand of EXTREME and my brand of destruction that shall reign down upon thee all with a vengeance!"

Andrew laughs hysterically before leaving the room

u dont scare me andrew. u may have beat me before but u sure as HELL wont do it again!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Title Match at the big pay per view extravaganza? Me thinks so - by Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-19-2013, 04:46 AM