Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-30-2024, 09:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title Match at the big pay per view extravaganza? Me thinks so
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-18-2013, 09:32 AM

(11-17-2013, 08:45 PM)Dean Moxley McGovern Said:
  • I think it's pretty obvi since my return a little while back that I'm straight up da bomb. I rolled over the competition in the lottery like I roll over onto my friend Kyle in my sleep, and I showed the world why I am the true king of the ring! I'd say I'm due for either a US title shot with that fat fuckin asshole Eli James who ate my friend Billy (he has gone missing and Eli's consumption of him is the only realistic explanation) or a European title shot with that cute boy who has the little girl's name. Or maybe I should sashay my way straight up to the throne by thwarting the king himself?

So who's with me? Moxley needs his shot! Tell em for me! Sing it loud!

Shut up, Dean. Clearly your naked KY Jelly wrasslin' matches with little boys has you thinking you're up to the challenge. Eli's a preacher man who's a veteran at getting his way with helpless, vulnerable foster children-turned-bible bangers, and, well, Luca just looks like a teenage boy since he chopped off that L'Oreal infused hairdo of his.

Fuck it, I'm throwing my hat in the ring for a title match, if the opportunity makes itself available. Fuck your "rules" about only participating in Lethal Lottery. I'll take on my own little gauntlet and give it a go with good ol' Eli (since he damn well knows I should've beaten him for that belt a few months ago) or that kid whose testicles have yet to drop.

Shane, throw me in there, you son of a bitch. I want in. Or, well, fuck you if you don't. With a potato. Yeah.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Tony Santos's post:
(11-18-2013), (11-19-2013), Wallace Witasick (11-18-2013)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Title Match at the big pay per view extravaganza? Me thinks so - by Tony Santos - 11-18-2013, 09:32 AM