Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 09:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff Hardy addresses the press after his win on Madness
Jeff Hardy

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-14-2013, 01:09 PM

Chris! Chris, really? Really? You wanna talk shit? You feel you're in a place that warrants the ability to talk shit? That's nice, all that self confidence you exude. It's inspiring...I'm inspired by your words. Maybe you're right, people don't wanna her the crap comin' out of my mouth. I'm just a drug addict loser. I'm sure they'd much rather hear from you. So please Chris, the floor is all yours. Regale us with all your newest accomplishments. Stories of your most recent victories, tales of the guys you destroyed in the ring as of late. Oh wait...you don't have any to share, do you? Well that's funny cause you won't have any here to talk about either, you sparkly sack of shit! So why don't you spin around and walk right back through that door and we'll forget you were ever even here. Just like most people forget about you after you resurface and then vanish a bigger joke than you were the last time you resurfaced. Or stick around and just live up to the Jericho name. Try, fail and leave....that's about how it goes now, right? Choice is yours. Let's hope you chose wisely.

As for you Mr. XWF, I bet you think you're real funny. Comparing me to Blair Sully, saying we're the same person. That's real fucking hilarious! How about you actually meet me in the ring, face to glittery Storm Trooper mask and then we can see how funny you really are?

Messages In This Thread
Jeff Hardy addresses the press after his win on Madness - by Jeff Hardy - 02-13-2013, 07:04 AM
Jeff Hardy addresses the press after his win on Madness - by Y2J Chris Jericho - 02-13-2013, 06:00 PM
Jeff Hardy addresses the press after his win on Madness - by Jeff Hardy - 02-14-2013, 01:09 PM