Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 10:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Madness - 9/30/2013 - Part 2
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-01-2013, 08:50 PM

(Andrew Morrison, noticing all of the commotion between Alexandra and Peter, walks over to chime in his two cents on the matter)

"Well, Alexandra is a redhead, and Peter loves him some chicken parm, and the sauce they put on top of it is red, so I can see where Peter may be confused. Perhaps he has taken too many shots to the head lately."

"And, Peter, I thought you already had an "amazing woman" in Rose, why would you threaten to do things sexually to Ally anyways? Has Rose been complaining about a "little" issue lately? Or are you just that much of an asshole to women? Probably both. Then again, these are just my two cents, you can take them or leave them, knowing Petey, he will take them and put them in his piggy jar toward another plate of chicken parm."

"I say these things not to provoke you Peter, why rather I was or not I do not fear you, but I say these because I know from experience how hard Alexandra can hit, and I am looking out for your well-being, why, I would rather watch you fail on your own merit than talk yourself into an ass-whipping by Ms. Callaway because your hungry or horny, or just plain stupid."

"Enough of my random two cents for the day. Not a bad show, Mystica, quite the head on your shoulders there, don't let Peter's common nonsense bother you or Ally that greatly, he isn't worth it. And Peter, your mouth gets you in enough shit, just thought I'd chime in for your own good, before you talk yourself into any more embarrassment by having Alexandra kick your ass."

(Andrew smirks at both of them and leaves the room)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew Morrison's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-01-2013), Christine Nash (10-02-2013)

Messages In This Thread
Monday Night Madness - 9/30/2013 - Part 2 - by Andrew Morrison - 10-01-2013, 08:50 PM