Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 01:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dinner in Paris (Shove It contestants)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-21-2013, 05:57 PM

[ooc note: it took everything within me to keep from putting gaga on auto-play. she's french... or something. this song fits both the theme of my post, and the fact that... well... she's french. or something. please... play it. ... or not. ... whatevz. >.< ]

"It's Showtime, folks..."
~ A Man Called Sting

"Through an open window came..."
~ The Dream Academy

~ ~ ~

Ally-Cat & Griff' converse... while David begins to look a bit out of place, once again. He sighs heavily, trying to remain happy for his gorgeous other half. Trying to focus on the fact that her party is going over so well, and trying not to focus too heavily on Griffin's sudden entrance into the festivities...

... a sound begins to filter through the window the waiter opened to let out Griffin's smoke.

The sound of an engine.

A motorcycle engine.

As well as the engine of something... much larger...

David twiddles his thumbs, as Alex and Griffin chuckle to themselves, talking to one another. David looks off to the side, where Joy & Payne are in a fight. ... Again.

When will that broad learn, give the man a taco, and he'll be putty in her hands...

Suddenly, a door opens, and in comes--
-- ... ... .. . Swift Ion?

*KRUSHHH*

-- WHO IS MOWED DOWN... by a motorcyle.
And the driver is none other than Tony Spaghetti.
The ex-lover, turned manager, of the man sitting on the back, holding Tony by the waist.
"The raYne Storm", $hane-o-mac Bry.

$hane is wearing his own take on a tuxedo... his hair is dyed... and he is wearing a special brand of make-up...

[Image: 1_in_every_deck_zpsfc30b8aa.png]
#there's_one_in_every_deck

... that's right. He's the spitting image of Mistah J. And he's ready to crash the party.

raYne hops off the 'cycle, and lifts his hands into the air, showing off as always, as all eyes are on him... just as he wants it. The hatred in every one of their eyes... sometimes, under the influence of his bright and sunny side... he would fear this. This anger...

... but right now? He's feeding off of it. This isn't 'raYne'... this is Reeve.

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED, DARLINGZ!!!"

They're seething. Perfect.

$hane then focuses his gaze on David/Mystica ... Griffin... and Ally. He mosies toward them, the tails of his purple tux' following behind him. He grabs a chair, pulls it out abruptly, spins it around, and sits down. Backwards, with his arms resting atop the back end.

He smiles at Ally... his gaze passes toward Griffin... with a slight glare... before settling upon Mystica. He smirks.

And says hi.

Trying to lighten David's mood. David musters a feint smile, but only for his beloved Alex... trying desperately to keep her from worrying about him.

"Davey-boy... you look glum. Smile. It's healthy."

David looks back down at the table... $hane sighs. He then looks toward Griffin.

"You know... we've never met... but you remind me of someone...

"... a certain... alien, I believe."

Alex & Griff share a bewildered look.

"OH-- wait, no, NOW I remember... that's not it. You remind me of an entirely different person. A certain, racist, homophobic BASTARD I happen to know...

"... his name is Nate.
He has absolutely NO class.
The two of you would get along splendidly."

Alex rolls her eyes at this, and Griff' looks none too pleased at the remark. $hane now focuses squarely on the gal he came here for...

"Ally-Cat." $hane sighs, and begins to smile once again.

"I'm not really here to crash the party. I'm not here to ruin it.
I'm here to make it better. Believe me."

Alex seems to exhude this feeling... as though the very thought of $hane making ANYTHING better is next to impossible. But he proceeds...

"TONY! ... it's time. Alert the waiter to lower the draw bridge. It's time to REALLY get this party going."

Tony smiles, sat upon the 'cycle. He snaps his fingers, and motions with his index finger for the waiter to come over. He does so, and Tony whispers something to him... and the waiter's eyes go wide with shock. He looks surprised... a happy sort of surprise. He then makes sure the draw bridge is lowered... and when it does...

... the vehicle that the larger engine sound belonged to earlier is finally revealed.
It's a semi-truck. That drives right over the open draw-bridge, into the castle.
The semi is jet black... with a crimson logo painted across the side...

[Image: 253630f0-9cfb-4669-adb3-9b82fbeab5bb_zps97efd3d6.jpg]

Alexandra immediately knows what that symbol means... and she looks as if MAYBE her distain for $hane is subsiding... but only by a fraction of a percent...

"Alex... consider this my peace offering. TONY... tell them to join us."

Tony does as he's asked, and the back of the semi is opened...
... and Andy Sixx and the rest of the boys in Black Veil Brides emerge from the back of the truck, in full regalia, and their equipment is seen in the vehicle.

$hane turns his eye to Alex... and smiles. And extends a hand.

"... truce?"

Alex stares down at the hand... contemplating her action...

[ooc note: Alex... i honestly put this together to try and put everything that's happened behind me... behind us... behind the fed. i know i've been given a bunch of chances... but i want to start fresh. i just took a LONG shower, listening to enya and enigma, and i'm in a really good state of mind right now... i ate, took my meds... and i'm hoping to start over. please. give it some thought. thank you.]

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Dinner in Paris (Shove It contestants) - by Jewel - 09-20-2013, 08:13 PM
Dinner in Paris (Shove It contestants) - by Rain - 09-21-2013, 05:57 PM
Dinner in Paris (Shove It contestants) - by Rain - 09-21-2013, 06:27 PM
Dinner in Paris (Shove It contestants) - by Rain - 09-21-2013, 06:28 PM
Dinner in Paris (Shove It contestants) - by Rain - 09-21-2013, 07:20 PM
Dinner in Paris (Shove It contestants) - by AnthonyCarter - 09-21-2013, 07:24 PM
Dinner in Paris (Shove It contestants) - by Rain - 09-21-2013, 07:47 PM
Dinner in Paris (Shove It contestants) - by Rhys MacKay - 09-21-2013, 07:53 PM
Dinner in Paris (Shove It contestants) - by Rhys MacKay - 09-21-2013, 08:29 PM
Dinner in Paris (Shove It contestants) - by Rain - 09-22-2013, 09:37 AM
Dinner in Paris (Shove It contestants) - by Rain - 09-22-2013, 10:02 AM