Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 08:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major announcements regarding the next PPV! (update)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-15-2013, 11:23 AM

In a few days I will be announcing the list of ALL competitors who are considered to be IN for this tournament. Basically, if you're active you are in unless you specifically told me to leave you out. I'll also be announcing the schedule at that time, and the tournament itself will likely begin about a week or two after the announcement.

So, here's what to expect:

1) In a few days, the full list of names as well as the actual dates that matter.

2) Shortly after that, the first set of randomly assigned teams will be revealed! This is a TAG TEAM tournament in which you are assigned a random partner EVERY round you advance to. Round 1 could see John Black teamed with John Madison for their long awaited reunion! Then, if they won their match, they would each get teamed with different random people for round 2, and so on... and so on...

If anybody wants to volunteer to actually pick the names out of a hat, literally, please let me know ASAP! Last year we had somebody video himself actually picking the names and he posted the videos via Youtube. All you need to do is have a working camera with a mic, some pieces of paper to write the wrestlers' names on, and a lovely smile. :)

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Tony Santos (09-15-2013)

Messages In This Thread
Major announcements regarding the next PPV! - by "The Phantom" Jack Kronus - 08-06-2013, 04:37 AM
Major announcements regarding the next PPV! (update) - by Carver's Sheath - 09-15-2013, 11:23 AM