Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 11:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Carving Our Wounds Wide Open (Ally Callaway & Friends)
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-11-2013, 01:55 PM

I cracked my neck and fought back the hiss of frustration. That damn God!

"I understand, sometimes it's a little difficult to express the true depths of ones own soul but sometimes...that same silence that will keep us safe will also force us into an unwitting insanity."

My eyes shifted over to Alexandra, who was now nursing a small cup of tea.

'Look at me.'

Her head shot up and she looked at me, a smile on my lips.

'You should speak, it would be most wise.'

David and Michael had started talking about something else, ignoring the two of us while I had my silent conversation with Alexandra

'Don't play those vampire mind tricks. They won't-'

Her voice cut off as she finally made eye contact, which was the worse thing she could have done.

'They've always worked on you...Even when I was in that coma. Zak managed to put you under a spell and damn near put you under your own coma. Now, set the cup down and stand.'

Alexandra stood, setting the cup down with a soft thud, making both men look at her. Her eyes were all glazed over as if she was possessed.

"Ally?"

'Walk behind David.'

I took a sip of tea and looked over as Alexandra walked behind David, 'Good, now, hug him.'

Alexandra wrapped her arms around his shoulders, hugging him tightly. David looked shocked, looking between myself and Alexandra. Finally, he looked back at me and his eyes narrowed.

"Micah..."

"Hm?"

I looked away from Alexandra and back at David.

"Drop the spell."

That wasn't David, hm.

"What spell? I simply suggested she do something. Not my fault."

Alexandra shook her head and looked around, "What the fuck?"

I smiled behind the cup and didn't look at her directly as she made her way back to her spot and sat down. Setting the cup down, I felt Michael's hand on my leg and I smiled before looking back at David. My eyes locked with his and they started to change to a soft gold. I smiled as David relaxed again, his eyes starting to cloud over.

'David~ Oh, Sweet, Innocent David~'

I felt the pressure of Mystica behind my own wall in David's mind and I pushed back, watching the flash of pain in David's eyes.

'Talk to her...tell her your heartache. She will never choose until she knows your heart's desires.'

Michael's hand gripped my thigh, forcing me to break my gaze...but thanks to Mother...I still had a wall built up in his mind.

"What?"

"You're going to cross a line."

Michael's eyes locked with mine and I sighed, looking down before looking back at David.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Carving Our Wounds Wide Open (Ally Callaway & Friends) - by Minxs - 09-11-2013, 01:55 PM