Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 08:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Madness - 9/2/2013
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-06-2013, 08:14 PM

[combining all of my replies into one]

... I was actually for Radio.

And I was upset when he lost.

Gat dammit.

CURSE YOU, RAD', FOR BEING SO FRACKING ADORABLE.

>.<

[great show so far... i'm going to have to write a match sometime soon... used to be one of my fave parts of being in a fed...]

~ ~ ~

Madness returns and we're in the office of Paul Heyman. Heyman sits at his desk watching the large flat screen television on the wall. A commercial hyping the return of Hostess, and more specifically, Twinkies is on the tube when suddenly, the buzz from the intercom is heard.

SLY: “Mr. Heyman?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Shut the fuck up! I'm busy!”

SLY: “I'm sorry, but Shane is holding on line two.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Fuck that! Hang up on him!”

SLY: “Yes, sir.”

The commercial reaches its conclusion and Paul rewinds the DVR to watch it again. After it reaches its conclusion again, he hits the intercom button.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Sly!”

SLY: “Yes, Mr. Heyman?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Send your secretary to Wal-Mart!”

JOEY STYLES: “What the hell? Paul Heymans secretary has a secretary!? And they say there are no jobs out there!”

SLY: “What is it you want from Wal Mart, sir?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Twinkies!”

SLY: “Excuse me?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Twinkies! Boxes and boxes of Twinkies! Get after it!”

SLY: “Right away sir!”

Madness fades to commercial.

. . .

I FREAKING LOVE THAT PART.

Sheer brilliance. ^.^

~ ~ ~

So far, I especially like Santos vs Nightmare. I love the back and forth action, and how Santos kept fighting back... I think Joey's line would have been perfect if he'd have said "I hope Nightmare didn't want any Little Nightmares!", but I'm picky about things like that. >.< But yeah, how Nightmare kept trying to use his strength to keep Santos down, but Tony manages to use Nightmare's mistake against him... I loved it. Then, when Macbeth came down... I literally thought that was it. But then, Santos pulled it out in the end... this is the first show I've read here, and I can already tell I'm going to love the shows... because they honestly remind me of XAW, as I've said one of my first feds back in 2002 or so... even down to the long, drawn out counts... that's exactly what they did. It's like a dose of nostalgia, personally. ^.^ And I'm going to have to adjust my attitude so I can keep reading the shows... and hopefully, writing for them.

~ ~ ~

That screw-job from Heyman on Cam & LJ... O__O

... I love a good screw-job. ^.^

Wait.........

[Image: tumblr_mcc8u4roo01ripphyo1_500.jpg]

... ^.^

~ ~ ~

SHADOWS: "What's up boss man? Just wanted to drop by before my match and thank ya for signin' me to your show."

PAUL HEYMAN: "You're welcome. Now don't make me wrong kid. I saw something in you, that's why I picked you up. But, believe me when I tell you this. You being here, is your pleasure, not mine. Since you're new, let me give you a tip. Never fuck me over. You got that?"

SHADOWS: "Hey you got it boss man, but let me part with you with a gift. Ladies show him how thankful we are for signing us."

Avery and Alana walked over to Paul and kissed each of his cheeks leaving red and black lipstick lips. David walked over and handed him two blunts.

SHADOWS: "Here, these are from my own home grown stash. Enjoy them. Trust me. If you want to relax, you will. Peace out boss man."

He threw him the peace sign and headed out the door with Avery and Alana right behind him. Sly buzzes him again.

SLY: “I have great news for you sir.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “I'm not sure I can have anything better than what I'm looking at right now.”

SLY: “Hostess sent over a few cases of Twinkies.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Yep. I was wrong. It just got better.”

Madness fades to commercial.

. . .

Twinkies...
Become...
Munchies.

As Paul E.'s boy would say...
RVD 4:20 sayz --
I JUST SMOKED YOUR ASS!

[and yes, iAm straight edge. the thing is... marijuana is the only drug I'd EVER contemplate doing, as I've told many people. i just know i don't 'need' it as so many people tell me... there's a huge difference between doing something because you 'need' to... and doing it because you may enjoy it. i don't see myself doing it... but i would choose it over any other drug or alcohol product. end of story. great segment.]

~ ~ ~

... I was honestly for Alexandra.

Alex... you're one helluva writer.

No matter what's been going on between the two of us...

You've earned a lot of respect from me, at the very least on the writing front.

Seriously hoping you continue the Viking idea, as well as pick up a title of your own.

You're great. You really are. And I'm sorry...

~ ~ ~

Vincent Altieri...

There were TWO mobsters in XAW [yes, the old fed I keep mentioning that absolutely nobody here knows or gives a damn about, but this place reminds me of the old stomping grounds... so shaddap >.< ] ...

... and their names were ScarFace [of course] and GoodFella [of course] ... and though their names were generic [kinda like Nazi ^.^ ] ... they were terrific roleplayers, the characters hated eachother's guts, and it made for some wonderful storytelling.

Annnd... I would love to see Vinnie make Paul E. "an offer he can't refuse".

... did I mention I even had a character named 'Tony Spaghetti'? And... he was raYne's lover.

... may have to have him make a cameo in this joint. ^___^

[i can hear everyone now... SHADDAPAYAFACE... mamma mia. >___< ]

~ ~ ~

Ok... three things.

In XAW [yes, i know] there were two wrestlers... Griffin Youngblood. And Mystic. So... that was cool. ^.^

And this --

JOEY STYLES: “Spear! Spear! Spear! Griffin damn near tore Mystica in half! And I just turned into Jim Ross for a minute!”

-- was Epic. ^___^

... and finally...

I just realized... this show is three days old... so it's probably dumb that I just now replied. But... it was my first show... I just wanted to give my thoughts... sorry if that's looked down upon.

But it was seriously a great show... personal thanks to everyone who helped put it together. And I'm hoping to lend a hand sometime...

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Monday Night Madness - 9/2/2013 - by Paul Heyman - 09-03-2013, 07:53 AM
Monday Night Madness - 9/2/2013 - by LJ Havok - 09-03-2013, 08:34 AM
Monday Night Madness - 9/2/2013 - by Mr. Radio - 09-03-2013, 10:21 AM
Monday Night Madness - 9/2/2013 - by Tony Santos - 09-03-2013, 04:08 PM
Monday Night Madness - 9/2/2013 - by Paul Heyman - 09-03-2013, 07:21 PM
Monday Night Madness - 9/2/2013 - by Paul Heyman - 09-05-2013, 05:10 AM
Monday Night Madness - 9/2/2013 - by Paul Heyman - 09-05-2013, 05:44 AM
Monday Night Madness - 9/2/2013 - by Rain - 09-06-2013, 08:14 PM