Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 04:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fellow title holders! Yo niggas! We gotta stop this tyrant! Help me out!
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-05-2013, 09:52 AM

We got this nigga ANGELUS holding onto that X-Treme Title again and if he has it long enough it means he'll earn another god damn briefcase! Do we really need this fuckin' guy running around with 2 briefcases he can cash in on any of you who hold titles?

XWF WE MUST UNITE! WE MUST TAKE DOWN THE SELFISH, EVIL, ROTTEN, SPOILED, GAY, UGLY, SMELLY BITCH THAT IS ANGELUS! HE'S HAD HIS TURN WITH THE GOD DAMN BALL AND IT'S TIME FOR HIM TO GIVE IT UP!

If he kicks out of my pin, rush in and pin his ass that very second! Stay on this boy at ALLLLLLL TIMES, AND THIS BOY WITH THE BIG OL' DICK MEANS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIMES! I WANT THIS NIGGA GETTIN' PINNED WHEN HE'S TRY'NA SHOWER N' SHIT!

Let operation STOP ANGELUS begin! IF YAH SUH-MEEEEELLLLL-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LAAAAOOOOOWWWW!!! WHAT MY GOLDEN COCK IS SPEWING!!!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. XWF's post:
Cam Lang (09-05-2013), Rebel (09-05-2013), Wallace Witasick (09-21-2013)

Messages In This Thread
Fellow title holders! Yo niggas! We gotta stop this tyrant! Help me out! - by Mr. XWF - 09-05-2013, 09:52 AM