Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-27-2024, 03:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Irish Drinking song.. (open post)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-29-2013, 10:54 PM

Alexandra made her way down to the little Irish pub on the outskirts of town. Her 2014 Harley Wide Glide, with blue and silver flames, rumbled down the highway. Yet again another night where she opted out of her helmet. She parked her bike in the motorcycle parking near the door and slipped inside. Looking around the bar, she didn't see anyone she knew, she thanked the powers that be for that. Needing just one night of no drama or bullshit. She ordered a drink, then took a seat in one of the comfortable chairs in the back of the room, by a huge window, that let the moon shine in on the room. The waiter hit the jukebox and it began to play "The Blood of Cu Chulainn". She smiled with a nod at him.

"It looks like it's just you and me now mother moon. Thank you for not leaving my side. I'm going to need you now more than ever."

She sat back on the couch and sipped on her drink. She didn't really listen to anything going on around her, she just wanted to relax. She was thankful that her father didn't see her like this. This crumbling shell of a woman. She had to be stronger than the situation, and she would be. For now, she wanted to drink.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
An Irish Drinking song.. (open post) - by AlexandraCallaway - 08-29-2013, 10:54 PM