Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 02:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The interview after Warfare
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

08-18-2013, 01:14 PM

We see two sets of feet walking out of a door heading into a long hallway and we pan up to see Cam Lang and Troy Turner walking side by side. Both men seem content by taking out El Rey earlier on in the night but a lot of the XWF staff and wrestlers seem less than pleased, maybe even nervous? We pan out even further to see they're walking over to Steve Sayors who's awaiting them for an interview.

Lang

We have better things to be doing Sayors, lets get this the hell over with...

Sayors

I and the rest of the XWF can say we're stunned... What did we just see out there?

Lang

What you just saw out there was justice. El Rey and myself had a match that was personally the best match of the night in my opinion and that fucking ref messed everything up. But regardless, we can't change what's already happened and all we can do is move forward as a revolution. As to the laying down of Rey, that's really just stating he might of won the match because of that damn ref but he definitely didn't win the war. Hey, I wouldn't be opposed to facing him again in the near future...

Lang shoves the mic back at Sayors who's set back by it, but continues to ask the questions.

Sayors

I mean surely you can state whether the two of you have joined forces or not...

Lang

Of course we have you idiot. You should feel honoured even being in our presence right now Steve, this is the definite start of something that will shake the core of XWF. Anyone can say whatever they like, how we'll fail or this is just another feeble attempt. But guess what? We've already made an impact and everyone can say ''OH YOU'VE ONLY TAKEN OUT ONE MAN'', that's right we have but if you don't shut your mouth you'll be the next one taken out.

Lang gives the mic back to Sayors as him and Turner look off awaiting for the next question.

Sayors

What do the two of you plan on accomplishing?

Troy looks over and takes the mic this time as Lang signals for him to take this one.

Turner

The bottom line Sayors, this revolution is all about changing the face on entertainment. The revolution is about taking what's ours, hell even yours, and giving out a massive amount of ass whooping and taking from everyone any hope of becoming larger than what this will become. We deserve the spotlight, the fame, and most of all the legacy. Soon and very soon, a mark will be left in history.

Sayors

Now here's an interesting one, the fans seem to appear as if you've sold out... response?

Turner

First and foremost the fans need to realize we did no such thing. If you look at it from our perspective we did quite the opposite, we as the ER refuse to be controlled, refuse to be hand walked to championships like some of our ''favourites'' around here. We'll refuse to lose without a fucking fight and we'll refuse to die. So before you come to conclusions that we sold out guys, we stand for something and we will fall for nothing.

Lang

Exactly, in my opinion dammit I hope this brings the fans a new form of entertainment. I may not be the fan favourite by my first appearance in the War room, but hell I want this product to be entertaining for our fans. I'm not gonna go on some shtick on how they're the reason why we're doing what we do and that prototypical John Cena bullshit... but I want to give an entertaining show.

Sayors

Final questions for the both of you, what's next for the ''Extreme revolution''?

Lang

What's next is nothing short of Extreme Sayors... you see the smallest of flavours can be sampled on what we did here tonight. We look in the future at nothing but success, that means being in the spotlight, winning lots of championship gold but most of all being at the top. Like I previously stated, everyone can assume what they wanna assume on how apparently we won't workout. It'll be funny to see how we apparently won't workout when they're asses are kicked to the other side of this world with us standing tall.

Lang shoves the mic again into Sayors mic and walks off seeming to be pissed now as he appeared to get worked over by the final question, when Troy takes the mic...

Turner

It's simple... we're coming. When I say coming, coming for every and I mean every source of championship gold in the XWF, and when that's done this federation will truly believe. No hype, no gimmicks, well simply put... nothing short of extreme.

Troy pushes the mic back into Steve as this accidentally takes Sayors down on his ass. Troy can't help but laugh and walks off.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cam Lang's post:
TroyTurner (08-18-2013)

Messages In This Thread
The interview after Warfare - by Cam Lang - 08-18-2013, 01:14 PM