Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 05:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAJOR Announcement Regarding King Defense on 8/19
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-08-2013, 11:41 AM

C'mon Gilmore you know the only reason you know my name is because I make people angry, it's what I do, I stand by that, as for Madison's snipers, you think your the only one without back up, there are at least 6 new guys walking these halls who whether admit it or not have an invested interest in this fight. This needs to go down clean for our sakes not some dumbass feud between 2 feuding who couldn't get in the ring one time, beat the crap out of each other and either die or let it go, I don't know the story and I couldn't care less, XWF is about to become about more than just Peter Gilmore and whoever he made a gay joke about this time. You wanna know how to end this crap, leave the snipers leave the idiots, leave daddy and leave me out of it, the 3 of you go to the ring and finish this like the "MEN" you pretend to be

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
MAJOR Announcement Regarding King Defense on 8/19 - by Caliban - 08-08-2013, 11:41 AM