Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 06:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Warfare 3/9 Bastard's Promo Recap!
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-10-2024, 06:14 PM

Bobby and TK look at each other. TK shrugs like he’s Shawn Warstein on any random Tuesday afternoon. Bobby walks away much to TK's surprise.

Hey, where the fuck are you going?

Bobby walks back holding a puppet and a fiddle.

Here, put your hand up this guy’s hole and have him play fiddle.

Oh, Fuck you.

TK grabs the puppet, then the violin, and throws it off camera. We hear glass shatter, a cat meow, and then an explosion.

It’s Isaiah’s kink man, he keeps just putting it out there like Tarantino does with foot shots in his movies.

Wait… What you're saying the rassler formerly known as King is a foot shot in a Tarantino movie? I'd say he's more a deleted scene than anything. Much like tag team rasslin’ at March Madness.

Oh, deleted scene? You mean the Tag Team Championship match at March Madness! Of all the talk that Pantheon lays down, of all the gold Isaiah says he has, and there’s zero tag team competition at the big show in Minneapolis? I mean, shit, we’re here, for fucks sake, we weren’t gone, and not a soul thought about defending the Tag Team Championship Belts?

I couldn't think of a better time to face… Wait what's their tag team name?

I don't fucking know? I’ma call them The Candy Bar Boys.

Well, Candy Bar Boys? What the fuck do ya say? Let's make the match Them No Good Bastards versus Team Candy Crush.

Jimmy's voice can be heard in the background.

It’s actually Crucible.

The fuck does that even mean?

It means-

TK glares toward Jimmy off-camera.

Shut the fuck up, Jimmy, for fucks sake.

They can be Crucible, Candy Bar Boys, or whatever crap they want to be called, they won’t defend their belts at March Madness. Hell, Isaiah’s just standing around typing here and there, could you imagine having to watch more of him?

It’s probably for the best considering absolutely no one, outside of Ned, wants to watch him anyway.

You’re right!

Them No Good Bastards then engage in some of the most exciting shit ever. You're completely wowed as the scene fades to black.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Prince Adeyemi (03-10-2024), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-10-2024)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Warfare 3/9 Bastard's Promo Recap! - by Thunder Knuckles™ - 03-10-2024, 06:14 PM